Chapter 23: Part One

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

Rin looked around the room as the other two Demons circled him. Mephisto rushed at him from the left and attempted to punch him in the stomach, but Rin flipped over him and gathered energy in his palms, which he shot at Mephisto.

"Wind Blades!"

High speed winds sliced across Mephisto's back and arms. The older Demon rolled to the right to avoid the rest of the winds. Amaimon jumped up and landed behind Rin.

"Rock Claws!"

Amaimon slashed down the other Demon's back tearing into the yellow shirt and his skin. Blood oozed from the five long slashes and Rin yowled in pain as he leaped forward and landed on his feet at a crouch. He looked over his shoulder and narrowed his eyes at the wounds before turning back to Amaimon and baring his fangs.

"Ice Spear!"

Rin looked back at Mephisto as five spears of ice flew towards him. He held up his palm and shot a powerful gust of wind toward the icy attack.

"Wind Break!"

The gust of wind shattered the ice spears into small shards of ice and pushed Mephisto into the wall behind him. The wall dented from the force of the impact, cracks spread throughout the stone walls. Amaimon appeared near Rin and tried to claw him again, but the other Demon grabbed his wrist and kicked him in the jaw. Amaimon flew up and crashed into one of the lights and sparks fell as the light went out and Amaimon felt small volts of electricity go through his body. Amaimon fell back to the ground, landing on his stomach.

Rin drew the Koma sword from its sheath on his back. Light-blue flames surrounded his body, his tail left the cover of his shredded shirt and his ears and fangs became longer. Mephisto and Amaimon both looked up at their brother.

The Behemoth and Hellhound both ran at their masters' attacker, but were knocked aside with the flat of the blade. Both familiars whined in pain as they slid away from the Demon swordsman. Mephisto rose back to his feet and gathered energy in his throat.

"Ice Breath!"

Rin deflected the icy beam with the blade he held in his hand, but his right arm was now covered in frost from his brother's attack.

"Earth Wave!"

Rin turned a second too late as a wave of rocks slammed into him, pushing him back into the wall of the base. The Koma sword slipped out of his hand and skidded across the floor to the other side of the room as he was swept up by the wave.

"Wind Blast!" Rin yelled.

Powerful air currents sent the rocks crushing him into the walls, shattering a few lights and hitting Mephisto and Amaimon. The winds picked up speed and the two Demons were held against the walls by the gale force winds.

"Now it's time I ended this!" Rin yelled.

The ground shattered behind Rin and a large furry paw appeared and pinned Rin to the ground. Rin struggled under the massive paw as a large black and white cat held him to the floor. The winds stopped and Amaimon and Mephisto fell back to the ground. They both stared at the large Cat Sidhe, shocked.

"Kuro?!" they both asked, thinking of the smaller form of the cat.

*Quick! Give Rin the curen now!*

Mephisto took the syringe out of his pocket and walked over to the cat and his half-brother. He kneeled next to them and held back the trapped Demon's head as he growled and cursed them. He stuck the needle in his brother's neck, injecting him with the bright yellow liquid. Rin's movements slowed as his eyelids began to feel heavy and he fell into nothingness.