Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

Liz, Patty, Maka, Tsubaki, and Sally stood in a room in the dorm building. None of them had anything nice to wear to the restaurant. Mephisto stood in front of the girls holding an umbrella.

"Eins, zwei, drei!" he said waving the umbrella around. A large wardrobe full of dresses appeared before them. The girls thanked Mephisto as he walked out to get ready himself and let them change.

The girls searched through all the dresses until they had picked out the ones they wanted. Patty wore a knee-length white dress with a black bow around the waist with black ballet flats. Maka wore a forest green floor length dress and dark green heels. Tsubaki wore a sea foam green floor length dress with a side split up the left side and black heels. Liz wore a black knee-length dress and black heels with her hair up in a stylish bun with two loose pieces of hair framing her face. Sally wore a midnight blue floor length dress with dark blue heels and her hair curled.

The girls walked out into the main area of the dorm building to wait for the guys. Amaimon and Black*Star were the first ones to come down the stairs. Amaimon wore a maroon dress shirt with a gold tie, black dress pants and a black jacket. Black*Star wore a green dress shirt and black dress pants with black dress shoes. The Soul came down, followed shortly by Mephisto. Soul wore a black pinstriped suit over a dark red dress shirt and a black tie with black dress shoes. Mephisto wore a dark purple dress shirt with a white tie, white suit jacket, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Finally, Kid came down. He wore a red dress shirt with a black tie, black pants, his two skull rings, and black dress shoes.

Liz stared at Kid as he joined the others, but was brought back to reality when Patty elbowed her in the stomach. She looked down at her sister, who giggled and quietly sang "You like Kid~! You like Kid~!"

"Patty!" Liz whispered, "You can't say anything."

"I won't sis." Patty promised.

They all walked out of the building and towards Mephisto's limo before heading to the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The limo pulled up in front of the restaurant and the driver opened the door. The group stepped out and looked at the impressive building.

Tres Bon was a two story building with a Parisian atmosphere to match the cuisine. Vines grew up the walls and around the front pillars giving it the look of a French villa. They walked up to the oak double doors and Kid and Amaimon held them open for everyone. Sally walked up to the hostess.

"We have a meeting with Charity Matthews."

"Follow me." the hostess said, leading them to a large secluded table at the back of the restaurant. A lone woman sat at the table.

The woman had long red hair that flowed elegantly past her shoulders in loose curls. She had pale skin and deep purple eyes. She wore a short red dress with thin straps that joined behind her neck. She looked up and saw them, then stood up and hugged Sally.

"Sally, darling, so good to see you." she said in a thick British accent, "It's also nice to meet your friends." she said, her eyes focused solely on Kid.

"Charity Matthews." she said holding out her hand for Kid to take. Kid took her hand and kissed it to be polite, cringing on the inside.

"Death the Kid." he released her hand.

"A Reaper, huh? Must be fascinating." she replied, flirtatiously.

Liz glared at the woman and shifted closer to Kid. she then held out her own hand to the woman.

"Liz Thompson." Charity shook her hand and Liz gripped it harder than necessary, attempting to intimidate the other woman. Afterwards everyone else introduced themselves and Liz continued to glare at Charity.

They all sat down at the table, Charity forced Kid into the seat next to her. Liz took the seat next to Kid, gritting her teeth as Patty sat next to her. Maka sat next to Patty, then Soul. Opposite of Soul was Black*Star, who was next to Tsubaki. Then Mephisto, Sally, and finally Amaimon who sat opposite Kid.

"So, what caused you to arrange this meeting?" Charity asked, looking at Kid with lowered eyes. Liz clenched her fists around the fabric of her dress.

Get the hell away from him! He's MY Reaper! Liz thought.

Everyone else sat around awkwardly, observing Charity's obvious flirting with Kid, Kid's obliviousness, and Liz's seething.

"We thought you might have information on one of our friends who was taken a few days ago." Kid replied, ignoring Charity's flirting. He figured that most men would find the red-head beautiful, but compared to Liz she was ordinary.

"That depends. Who's your friend?" Charity asked huskily.

"Rin Okumura." Amaimon interrupted, shifting uncomfortably in the tense atmosphere that surrounded their table.

"I can give you the information... at a price." Charity said, smiling deviously at them.

"What price?" Sally asked.

"Nothing too expensive. Just a kiss from your little Reaper friend." she said, grabbing Kid's tie and pulling him closer.

HELL NO! Liz and Kid both thought.

Liz grabbed Kid's arm and pulled him closer to her and out of the hands of Charity. She looked at the other woman and wrapped her arm around Kid's shoulders, possessively.

"You don't even have any information on this Rin guy, do you?" she asked furiously. Something in the way that woman had smiled had seemed off to Liz.

"Liz." Maka, Sally, and Tsubaki whispered, worried that Liz's actions had ruined their chance of finding Rin.

"How could you know that?!" Charity asked, surprised.

At her outburst all eyes turned to Charity, shocked. She had tried to use them. Their one lead had been a dead end. Liz smirked at Charity.

"You just told me." she stood up pulling Kid with her, "C'mon guys, let's go."

As they all walked out of the restaurant Kid turned to look at Liz, "Thanks, Liz."

"Anytime, Kid." she said, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They all walked into the main room of the dorm building and crashed on the couches.

"Now what do we do? How are we supposed to find Rin when we have no idea where to look? Amaimon complained, his voice muffled by the couch cushion his face was buried in.

Then the Death creatures' necklaces gave off bright glows. Mephisto's necklace glowed a bright purple, Sally's glowed a dark blue, and Amaimon's a bright green. Kid pulled out his black charm from inside his shirt to see it was glowing a bright fiery red.

They all touched the charms and the image of the person who was attempting to contact them began to appear. When the image came into focus everyone stared at the tall man. He had short black hair, pale skin, pointed ears, and black eyes. He wore black armor over black clothing and a dark black cape with a bright yellow lining. On his chest was a yellow D with a lightning bolt replacing part of the letter.

Liz, Patty, and the other DWMA students stared at the figure confused, while Mephisto, Sally, Amaimon, and Kid gasped. Kid glared at the man, who looked to be their age, before he growled out a response to the man.

"Daemon."