Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

The shadows holding up Amaimon and the others disappeared and they dropped to the ground. They all looked over at the golden-eyed Reaper who was being hugged by the blonde weapon girl. Cerberus stood by them his six pure red eyes focusing on his master and the girl, but was no longer prepared to attack. Patty watched her sister cuddle up to their meister with tears still running down her face.

Finally, they're together. Patty thought.

Kid gently pushed Liz off of him and stood up, offering his hand to his partner and helping her to her feet. Liz reached up and touched the left side of Kid's face, cupping his cheek and running her thumb over the bloody scar across his eye. Kid then turned away from her and looked at all of his friends that he had harmed during the fight.

"Sorry, everyone. I had no control of my actions before and was forced to attack you." Kid explained sheepishly, blushing deeply as the tips of his ears lit up with light-blue flames.

"It's fine, Kid, we know it wasn't your fault." Sally said, walking up to her cousin and putting out the fires using her water powers.

"Now, we just need to take care of this Daemon guy." Black*Star said, slamming his fist into his palm.

"Yeah, but it's hard to believe Daemon would have a base this small." Mephisto said, eyeing the two-story building.

"It's not that small, actually. Most of the base is built underground, including Daemon's office." Kid explained. He walked over and stood by Mephisto facing the building. "There are a total of eight levels in this building. Daemon has around three-thousand guards stationed at this base, they'll be patrolling the first five levels. On the sixth level is the training area and the medical facilities. Then the next level is where Rin will be. The final level is Daemon's combined office and private quarters."

"So, what's the plan?" Maka asked.

"The soldiers here have the numbers over us , but the ones on the first five levels are not all that strong. Maka, Soul, Black*Star, and Tsubaki should be able to handle them on their own." Kid said, "Rin and Daemon will be left to the teams of Death creatures, two of us to each team. I'll face Daemon since fire and lightning are the two strongest elements and I'll be able to handle him."

Mephisto and I will take care of Rin. He's our brother , so he's our responsibility." Amaimon said.

"In that case, you two will want to stop at the medical facilities first. There's a safe at the back of the lab and inside you'll find an antidote for what Daemon injected Rin with." Kid said, focusing his gaze on the two Demons.

"That means I'll be with Kid and we'll fight Daemon. Once everyone has cleared out their levels you'll move on to assist in defeating Daemon." Sally ordered, standing on the other side of Mephisto.

"What'll me and sis do, Kiddo?" Patty asked, drawing giraffes in the dirt with a stick. Kid turned to his weapons.

"You two will be with me. I won't use you much during the fight, but your job is to keep me sane and keep Daemon from taking control of me again."

The weapons all transformed into their weapon forms, landing in their meisters' hands. Cerberus moved to stand by his master. Sally, Mephisto, and Amaimon all bit their thumbs, breaking the skin and slamming their palms on the ground. Red symbols appeared on the ground beneath the three Death creatures' palms and their familiars appeared from the ground. Sally's was a small blue Nymph, while Mephisto's was a sleek black Hellhound with pure icy blue eyes. Amaimon stood on top of a green and yellow Behemoth.