Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

"Welcome to True Cross Academy! Home of the Exorcism Cram School, Japan Branch." Mephisto said proudly.

"Mephisto!"

Everyone turned around and saw a boy around their age running up to them. He was average height with shaggy black hair, blue eyes, a few moles on his face, and glasses. He wore a school uniform with a white dress shirt, tie, and black blazer. He reached them and went straight to Mephisto.

"Have you found Rin?!" he asked.

"Not yet, but I have created a team that will help find him." he gestured towards the others pointing each one out.

"This is Amaimon, Sally, Death the Kid, Liz, Patty, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black*Star. Everyone, this is Yukio Okumura, Rin's twin brother and teacher of Demon Pharmaceuticals at the Cram School."

Greetings were exchanged.

"Don't worry, we'll find your brother." Kid assured Yukio.

Yukio nodded in thanks before he left to go teach his class. The others watched him walk up to a door, pull out a ring of keys, unlock the door and walk through it.

"Alright then. The church is this way and the cemetery where Rin disappeared is near it." Mephisto said, beginning to lead the way. Everyone followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The large group walked into the cemetery, heading straight for the grave of Shiro Fujimoto. The last place that Rin was seen. They all looked at the headstone in silence.

"Who was Shiro Fujimoto?" Maka asked looking at the purple-haired Demon.

"He was a good friend of mine. A local priest and an exorcist who held the title of Paladin. He was also the adoptive father of Rin and Yukio." Mephisto explained, gazing sadly at the grave.

"We should spread out and try to find any leads to where Rin was taken. But, we should also have a partner in case we're attacked by the same people." Sally said, "I'll go with Mephisto."

"I wanna go with the guy with green hair!" Patty yelled, running over and grabbing Amaimon's arm.

"Patty-" Liz started to object when she was interrupted by Kid.

"Don't worry, Amaimon is capable of keeping her safe and we'll all be relatively close to each other if we're needed." Kid said, placing a hand on Liz's shoulder. "Want to be my partner?"

Liz blushed and nodded. The groups had been decided: Mephisto and Sally, Maka and Soul, Black*Star and Tsubaki, Amaimon and Patty, and finally Kid and Liz. Each of the small groups went to search a different area of the graveyard.

Kid and Liz were searching around Fujimoto's tombstone. Liz had her arms crossed across her chest and kept glancing around at all the graves nervously. Then she looked back at Kid, who was kneeling and studying the recent gravesite.

"It's a little creepy around here. Are you sure there are no ghosts?" Liz asked, staring at her meister.

Kid stood back up and faced the Demon Pistol girl, a bored look on his face before he smiled at her.

"You worry too much, Liz. I promise I won't let anything happen to you." he said.

Liz relaxed a little at his words, then asked another question that had been bothering her since they had come home and found Kid's old friends in their living room.