Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Soul Eater or Blue exorcist, I only own my OCs and the story idea.

A/N: To clear up the age thing: Kid, Mephisto, Amaimon, Rin, Sally, and Daemon are all the same age (15), but since in this story Death creatures only age one year for every ten years they were all born a few years apart so their ages differ by a few months.

"He's back and he's got Rin."

Kid's eyes widened in surprise when Mephisto revealed that Rin had been captured. The news was then proven when Mephisto held up a black cord with a swirly white charm, Rin's necklace. Kid looked down.

"I knew he was back, but I didn't know he had Rin." Kid admitted.

The three other Death creatures were confused by Kid's confession.

"How did you know?" Sally asked, eyeing her cousin.

"One of his men attacked me a few days ago."

This shocked both Liz and Patty, neither one of them being able to remember their meister being attacked.

"What?!" Patty yelled at the same time that Liz shouted "When?!"

Kid looked at his weapon partners and explained, "While you two were out shopping, before the founding day celebration. He attacked me while I was getting ready and he had a weapon that seemed to emit electricity."

"So, they have new weapons?" Amaimon asked.

"It would appear so." Mephisto said lowly.

The room became silent again as the two Demons, the Reaper, the two Demon Pistols, and the Dark Water Sprite looked at each other. Each of them lost in their own thoughts. Kid, Sally, Amaimon, and Mephisto were all thinking of what their next move should be and how they would be able to save Rin. Meanwhile, Liz and Patty were thinking about how much they didn't know about their meister and what all this would lead to.

"We need to bring the Death Pack back together in order to defeat his army." Sally said, looking at each of them.

Mephisto and Amaimon nodded in agreement. Kid hesitated, glancing at his partners, before nodding as well. Liz and Patty were just confused again, something that was becoming common in this situation.

Kid turned to face his partners. "Liz, Patty. I'll be leaving for a while to help deal with this situation. I would like for you two to stay here while this is you will remain safe."

Liz jumped up from the couch, suddenly furious with her meister.

"No, we're coming with you, no matter what!" she yelled at Kid, "We're your weapon partners, Kid, we're supposed to protect you. So, no matter what happens now, Patty and I will stand by your side!"

Liz had angry tears streaming down her face as she looked Kid directly in the eyes. Kid appeared to be shocked by her yelling at him. Mephisto and Amaimon high-fived each other and Sally smiled watching the scene unfold.

Kid finally found others who care about him here. Not only that, but he's accepted by humans even though he's a Reaper. I'm happy for you, cousin. Sally thought.

"Liz-" Kid had begun to protest, only thinking about keeping them both safe, when he was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Kid went to go answer it and once he opened it he saw Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black*Star on his front steps. Black*Star was being held back by Tsubaki, probably to keep him from knocking down Kid's front door.

"Hey, Kid." Maka said, smiling at him.

"Hiya, Kid! Your god demands to be let in now!" Black*Star said, as loud as ever.