The Steamy Chapter-1

Eight Years Later

Anna's POV

"Rafael! Sweetie, did you dress?" I ask standing near the mirror in our room getting ready. I hear footsteps and find Bane my little boy in his suit and a bow tie. He is turning five today. Bane has helped him get ready.

"Yes, Mom!" He yells happily before running to me and my heart melts.

"Aww! My little boy is the most handsome guy that's going to attend the party tonight!" I can't help but kneel down and give him a kiss. Another figure stands at the door and I find Bane. My heart stops and I take in his appearance. He is wearing a white shirt and black tie. His grey suit and trousers fit him well. He is looking at me. Just staring and I smile. He stops my heart every time. My loving Beast!

"You look so beautiful, my Sweet." He murmurs as he comes near me. I stand up and grabs me, before pulling me close. His hands are on my waist and my face. He stares into my eyes. Oh those green depths, they drown me every time! "Can I get a kiss?" He asks and I smile.

"Well, you are lucky. I am about to apply my lipstick." I murmur and am about to kiss him when Rafael, tugs at my dress. We look down to find him glaring at his father angrily.

"No. Don't kiss, Mama!" He commands his father with his hands on his hips and his nostrils flaring. I chuckle. It's safe to say that my little boy is just like his father. Possessive. Bane looks at me and I shrug. He shakes his head at him. "I am going to have to compete with that soon." Bane slowly pulls away as he squeezes my waist and whispers in my ear. "No amount of lipstick will stop me."

He gives me a wink and stands back. I blush deep red.

"That white dress." He points to the dress I am wearing.

I am wearing a white spaghetti strap dress. It reaches below my knees. The slit reaches my mid thigh. Bane likes it when we went shopping last week.

"Only, I will take it off." With that he stands back and puts his hands up in the air in surrender to show his son. Rafael just glares at him and holds my leg. The knock on the door turns all of our heads and I find Micheal standing there with his mate Lia. He met Lia when he once visited our pack and since then, Mom and Micheal completely shifted here.

"Uncle, Mike!" Rafael runs to his Uncle with his arms wide open and Micheal lifts him up.

"Oh, is the birthday boy all set for the party?" Micheal asks. Today is my little boy's birthday. He is turning six and we have arranged a big party for him. All the pack members are coming.

"I am!" He is excited for his party.

"Are you guys coming?" Micheal asks.

"Yeah. We will be down in ten." I respond and Bane just gives him a nod. He is still stiff around people. "Are James and Alika ready?" They have come two days back and helped us set up everything. Alika is slowly becoming a normal person again. James truly cared for her and brought her back to life. She is slowly starting to be herself again and Bane is right. She is one feisty girl with lots of sweetness to her.

"Daddy, no! Don't touch, Mama!" Rafael yells from Micheal's shoulder as he was taking him down. We all laugh and they leave. Bane turns to me and looks at me. There is a glint of naughtiness in his eyes.

"Now, where was I?" He asks as he pulls me closer. I smile and he holds my waist. His hand glides down my butt as he squeezes one ass cheek and kisses my cheek. "Do you know how sexy you look in this dress?" He asks seductively. I wrap my hands around him.