Chapter-2

Chapter-2

-Monster Mate

Anna's POV

I looked down to see him looking at me with a serious face. His eyes are slowly changing colour of dark green, hinting that his wolf is taking control. I don't want to face that beast. I tried to pull away, but his hold is tight on me. I put my hands on his chest to make him leave me, but he won't budge. Tingles ran from my hand and then through my whole body as I touched him.

His hands are around my waist, holding me tightly to him. Even though I put all my pressure on him to make him let me go, he seemed as though, he doesn't have any effect on me. He just kept staring at me, that I didn't notice, as I am severly trying to push him away.

"Let me go, you monster!", I shouted, as tears started to pool in my eyes. He growled as I called him a monster.

"NO!", he roared, making me shut up and look at him. I can't see him clearly as my eyes are blurred with tears in them. They may fall any minute, but I am holding them back from falling. His face is so serious and then out of no where, I remembered something. He killed his mate right, then why am I his mate?

"You beast, you killed your mate. How can I be your mate? I am not your mate! There must be some misunderstanding!", I said trying pull away and succeded. Don't ask me I don't know how.

I stood up and then a roar ripped from his mouth as he stood up, that almost shook the whole forest and the animals living in it. I cringed back in fear and my back hit a tree. I looked up to see him. His skin is growing into fur, his canes expanded, his claws expanded on both of his hands and legs. His eyes are now pitch black.

His face is looking scary.

He looked like he can lash out any minute and kill me. I closed my eyes in fear and felt the tears finally fell from my eyes. I heard him roaring like the beast he is. I heard sounds, but I didn't open my eyes, not wanting to face his warth.

After sometime everything stopped. I heard noting, but felt breathe on face and by the scent I smelt, I know it's him.

"Open your eyes mate", I heard a voice say, but it's not his voice, but it sounded more deep and scarier. I slowly opened my eyes and saw him looking at me with his pitch black eyes, meaning his wolf is in control.

Wasn't he supposed to have dark green eyes, when his wolf is control?

"Listen mate! Listen me and listen good. I never has a mate till now. I will never do a mistake in finding my mate! You are my MATE! YOU. ARE. MINE! Remember that. Even if I ever had a mate, why would I kill my only sole purpose of living? Why would I kill the person, that holds my heart without knowing who she is? Why would I kill my other half. OUR OTHER HALF!".

When he said the last words, his voice sounded double. What am I hearing? I looked up and stared into his eyes, that are still pitch black. Does this man really have a heart, that no one noticed? Did he say that I am holding his heart, that I am the only purpose he is living? I didn't know what to say. He is still growling. I don't think he realize what he just said.

I raised my hand and placed it on his right cheek. His hands are on either side of my face. I am not scared of him anymore. I am his mate and he is my mate. Proof! The tingles that are running down my hands and the sparks that are exploding my whole body.

"Bane", I whispered his name.

His eyes slowly started changing colour. His canes went back and his claws disappeared. His skin is back, as his fur disappeared. He is back to control. But I am too over whelmed with my emotions to notice it.