Chapter-11

Chapter-11

-Their Wolves

Anna's POV

"Okay then", I said and pushed him to move away from. I opened the balcony door and looked back at him. He is staring at me. I stood on the balcony railing and jumped off it before he can stop me and turned into my wolf form before he can stop me. I ran towards the woods and soon heard him running towards me on his four legs. Soon his black wolf is running beside me and over took.

Ready to fight mate?, I heard his voice.

Yeah, I said and my wolf started whining in my mind.

No! I don't want to fight my mate!

Please. Just this once help me.

Urrgh. Okay, but I am sure we will loose. This is a stupid idea to fight him. Your brain is damaged to even think we can at least fight him, she said. I rolled my eyes at her. There is no wrong in trying.

I turned my attention back to him. I raked the soil on the ground with my paw and bared my teeth at him and he looks like he is bored and like I am doing some joke here. It angered me. I moved around him thinking on how to attack and came to front again. I jumped on him to attack, but in seconds I am pinned down. My wolf is purring on having our mate on the top of us.

I saw that his eyes are pitch black now, which means his wolf is now on full control. I am not scared though. He wouldn't do anything to me. Then I felt something wet on my fur. I found him licking my face. I know it's a wolf face and sounds gross, but we are werewolves. It's my mate that's licking me and showing his affection for me. My wolf purred in delight and took control over my body.

I feel her push him off me and for a second I thought she is going to fight him. Then she did the unexpected. She licked his wolf cheek.

Good!

What did I do?, she asked.

What did you do? What did you not do? You didn't support me good to fight him and now we are lost. You are still licking him!

Oh please! We both know that we are going to loose. We both know how stupid you are to think we will win over him and that too in his wolf form. He takes down ten to fifteen wolves at a time in his human form. Now stop complaining and enjoy the time with our mate!, she said and completely shut me off.

I know she is right, but my stubborn self wouldn't want to loose. There is nothing I can do now. So, I will just sit here and watch my wolf do romance with him. After a while we both stood up in our wolf forms and ran like we are having a run. There is no goal to where we are going to end, but we just kept running. After sometime, my wolf started running fast and he started chasing me.

He caught us in a few seconds and he howled in happiness. I just kept staring at him through my wolf's eyes. I want to see his face now. I want to see his eyes. I want to see how he will look when he is happy. For a minute I want to take control back. But I let it be like this. This feels good. My wolf is happy that he is happy. He looked back at us.

I saw him change into his wolf form and felt myself changing too. I can feel his man part, but I can't do anything. I am not in control. He is looking deep into our eyes. Oh, how I always loose myself in them. I am straddling him right now. His parts are completely touching mine, but my wolf being shameless didn't bother. I looked up at him and found that his eyes are still pitch black.

There is silence between us. All I hear is birds chirping in the background. I held his face in our hands and he held mine in his. I sensed a bit of vulnerability in them. There are lot of emotions swirling in those dark black eyes. He leaned down and my wolf got excited at the thought of him kissing us.