Chapter-6

Chapter-6

-One Chance

Anna's POV

It's been two weeks since Bane bit me. The next morning I woke up with a huge mark on my neck. I pained at first, but after an hour or so the pain left and only pleasure remained. When I touch the mark, a certain type of pleasure run over my body and the need to be with Bane increases.

To say truth I am not angry with Bane. I don't know why. But maybe this is what I wanted deep in my heart. I don't know whether I like him or not, but I definitely don't hate him. In the two weeks span that I have been here, I didn't a small quality in him that makes me hate him. Everyone here calls him Alpha, except me and Jane only call him Bane.

I talked to my mother almost everyday. She tells me to give him a chance all the time. I may not hate him, it doesn't mean I should give him a chance. He doesn't prove anything to deserve a chance. I know he is my mate and I have no way out, but I don't want to take things slow.

I try my best to stay away from Bane. Not because I am scared of him or something. No, I am not scared of him! I am clear that he will never hurt me or even think of it. I came to know at least that much in these two weeks.

Once, last Friday, I am so bored that I am wandering around the place. I kept going up and down the stairs. Then I came near Bane's office. There is a name plate outside the room saying "Alpha". I entered the office without knocking. It is one of my bad habits.

Bane is already looking at me, as if he was expecting me to come. Then I understood, he must have smelt me.

"Good morning Alpha", I said and just stood there. I don't know why I called him alpha. May be it's because of the powerful aura that's around him. He growled and his eyes started changing into dark green colour.

"Don't call me that. You are my mate. My equal. Call me Bane. Now come and sit here", he ordered in his deep sexy voice, while motioning to his lap.

"No need Bane. I will sit here", I said while sitting in the couch. I looked up at Bane and found him staring at me. I squirmed and sat there, picking a book that is beside me.

"Anna", I heard his deep sexy voice call me and my wolf went all high wanting to kiss him. I gulped down the desire and I can see that he is feeling the same.

"Hmm".

"You better come and sit on my lap, before I mate with you on the couch", he warned with hi no emotion face and I feel my body heating up at those words. I quickly walked to his side and sat on his lap. I can feel his erection from his pants. I put my head on his chest and leaned against him.

We just sat there for a few minutes. I don't know how much time. He put his hand on my back and ran it up and down. Then he suddenly growled and his chest rumbled. I gave him a questioning look. He gave me a serious face in answer and pushed my head against his chest again. I huffed and just sat there, feeling his warmth. Then there was a knock on the door.