Chapter-9

Chapter-9

-The Monster

Anna's POV

I came out of the bathroom and changed into a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt. I came out and went down stairs. Jane is making breakfast. I sat on a stool near the dining table and put my head on my palm, resting my elbow on the table. I smiled at her.

"Good morning dear", she greeted with her kind smile.

"Good morning Jane. What are you making?".

"Bread and nutella", she said while taking a fork full of nutella and applying it on the bread.

"Oh. Uh... Where is Bane? I didn't see him after I woke up".

"He is in the pack meeting".

"Pack meeting?", I asked her surprised. Though I am here for about three weeks, he didn't announce me as the Luna of his pack. The thing is not about announcing me as Luna. The thing is, does he want me to be the Luna of his pack or does he think I am too weak? Also he never speak to me about pack things. I don't know why. Doesn't he trust me?

"Yeah. It is about to end anyways".

"Where is it being held?".

"It will be held in the pack house. Just a few minutes away from here", she informed.

"Oh. Can I go there?".

"I don't know. Bane didn't say anything. Ask him once, before you go there. I am sure he will be happy to have you there", she said smiling.

"Okay. I will go then".

"Wait dear! Eat some breakfast first before you leave".

"No. I don't feel hungry. I will eat once I come back", I said and stood up. I came out of the house and was about to descend the steps, when one of the bodyguards stopped me.

"Luna. Where are you going?", he asked me looking down. No male is the pack is supposed to meet my eyes or even look at my face while talking with me. That's Bane's stupid decision!

"I want to go to the pack house for the pack meeting".

"I am sorry to ask this Luna, but did you ask Alpha's permission to go there?".

"Um... No".

"I am sorry Luna. Then you are not allowed to go there", he said still looking down.

"Urrgh... What if I have his permission?".

"I will drop you there myself Luna".

"Okay. Wait a minute then", I said and went inside.

I tried to mind link him, but he blocked everyone. I can feel it. I tried hard again, but the same. I want to go there! I turned towards the guard.

"He gave me permission",I lied.

"Okay Luna. Let's go. I will drop you there", he said and led the way for me. I followed him. There is also another body guard that's taking me there. He is coming behind me. I rolled my eyes.

Soon we reached there. The pack house is so big. I has five floors and there are many flats. It's like a colony. Exactly how many members are there in his pack?! What a Luna I am, I don't even know the number of werewolves that are in the pack?!

"Luna, this way", the guard that led the way said.

"Yeah", I went along with them. The people there are looking at me like they are seeing a new person. Of course they don't know who I am! Bane never let me out.