Chapter 25

Chapter 25

-A Mate, A Brother, An Alpha and A Luna

Anna's POV

Bane is holding my hand tightly in his grip. The skin on my hand is tingling from the kiss he placed a few seconds ago. There is no smile on his face. Not even close. But the way he is looking at me... With such... Devotion... My heart is still flipping. My wolf? Well I think she had fainted from all the love maybe. She is too dramatic.

I look at him as the doctor changes his cotton and gives him a small injection to not let the wound gets infected. He is not even hissing. He can really take a lot of pain and not show it out. I have to note this. I don't want to cause him pain in any way. My heart and soul feel warm and fulfilled. I sense part of those feelings are his as well. I am sure he can sense me as well.

"How is the wound now?" I ask the doctors sitting on the bed beside him still holding his hand.

"It's better. But..." He trails off looking at Bane.

"Don't threaten him. I want to know everything." I say looking back at the doctor. "Please continue."

"The wound is much deeper than we thought and the liquid injected in him is slowing down his capacity to recover."

I don't like this at all.

"He needs to take rest at least for the next two days."

"Thank you, Doct-" Bane cut me off.

"You can leave." He orders and the doctor bows before leaving.

"That was rude." I comment. He ignores it and tries to sit up. Grunting, he clutches his wound. "You don't have to move. Do you need something?" He still sits and looks at me. I meet his eyes. He looks like he wants to say something, but don't know how. His hold on my hand tightens and I can guess what he will say. "No. You are not going anywhere. You need to rest."

"Sweet, you have to understand. The pack needs me. My sister needs me. Right now, at this very moment, she is in the dungeons of rouges and James is in mine. I can't sit a wait for me and things to get well. I have to go."

"But..." I trail off knowing it's true.

"I will be fine. You don't need to worry about me."

"Okay. I will not stop you from going but, tell me why you left to the pack borders. I know that it's not just about the rogues trying to break in. They have injected you with some liquid to put you to sleep. A war would have almost broken out. So... So, please... Tell me." I plead him. I have to know everything. He stays silent for a minute thinking whether he should tell me or not, then speaks.

"There is no war for now." I wait for him to continue. "But they won't release Alika."

He is still not telling me that if he gave me to them, they will return Alika to him.

"My sister." He sighs. "My little sister. She must have gone through a lot in that hell hole and still is." My heart clenches as I hear the emotion in his voice. "Fuck!" He shouts loudly punching the bed with his tight fist. "I am going to kill them. I will kill all of them."

His face turns red and I can see his veins near his neck. His wolf is angry that his sister is hurt. A wolf will not bear any harm that might come to it's loved ones.

"I don't want them hurting you. My pack needs an Alpha, my sister needs her brother and I never took a step back from my responsibility." Of course, he hasn't. "But, if the rogues want a war, they will get a war." He pauses for a minute. "I love my sister, Anna. I have to go." He kisses my forehead. "I love you. Go home and stay there. Don't come out unless needed. The situation is not good."

He leaves as he says that and I just look at him before he leaves. I don't respond. He had called Anna. It's been a while since he called me that. That is how much serious he is. But my heart is not at ease. Bane will go to any lengths possible to bring his sister back and to keep me safe in this whole process.

What if he gets hurt?

He is not even telling me the thing about trading me for his sister.

Oh Bane!

This is all messed up!

If you are a mate, a brother and an Alpha, then I am a mate too... Your mate and Luna. There is only one thing that I can do at this point. A very less possible rational thing.

I have to trade myself for Alika.

As stupid as it seems, it's the only out possible.

It's the only way to get Alika back and not let Bane or any pack member get hurt.

I have to find a way to go to the rogues and the only person that will help me in doing that is James. I need to get to James again.

I will bring your sister back Bane.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

I know, short chapter, but I hope you guys like it. Don't miss the next chapter. As you can guess, so much might happen. Do comment about what you think.

Your comments inspire me.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.