Chapter 26

Chapter 26

-Courage and Love

Anna's POV

I can't believe I am doing this. Either I was out of my mind while I thought about this plan or I am just insane. But this is the only way. No other plan would work. Not with two security guards on my toe all the while. Bane must be expecting me back by now. I told him I am going to washroom, but here I am.

What happened to this key?! Why isn't it opening?! I quickly turn the key other side and it opens. The chains holding his hands fall down and he is now free. The man who tried to kill me is free and now and if anyone hears that I just released the man who tried to put me on death bed, they would think I am stupid too.

"Let's go. We don't have much time." I tell James, who is struggling to stand up. He is beaten up and is trying to stretch his muscles. "We have to go to the west border. The patrol there at the moment is less."

"One minute. That means the patrol at the East border is less," he says and I look at him not understanding what he is saying.

"But I saw in the plan and schedule today."

"You still have to know a lot about your pack codes and secrets. Let's go to the East border." I look at him unwillingly. I might be stupid, but not stupid enough to believe him. "Trust me on this one."

I think about it for a second. I know he is not going to me kill after I told him about my plan to bring back his mate. Maybe he is right. Bane is very careful with the plans and very confidential. I heard there are codes in our pack, but never knew much about them. After a few seconds I nod at him. There is no time for me to argue with him. We have to get out of here first.

Opening the door, we quickly passed through the hall way checking if anyone is there. I have sent the guards away for another work who have been checking up on him. Everyone is in the ground training and planning for the coming war. Just when we are at the end of the pack office, I hear Bane's voice in my head.

Where are you?

Once I hear his voice I stop. I have to lie to him. I don't like it but I have to.

It's been more than ten minutes Sweet. Your guards are not with you as well.

I am coming. Just a miunute.

I didn't hear a response from him after that. I look at James and he knew Bane has contacted me.

"We need to get out right now!" He says and I look at him confused. He says running. I run after him. We are out of the pack house now.

"Why? What happened?"

"The cameras. He saw us."

Oh no! The cameras in the pack house!

I hear howls from the pack ground. James shifts into his wolf and I quickly follow him. We are running as fast as we can.

The ground below us is almost shaking. I can tell all the pack members training in the ground are now behind us. They just couldn't locate us in this dark night, but they can obviously smell us. The weather is cool and I hear thunders. The sky is very cloudy today.

Oh Moon Goddess! Help me!

I wish strongly in my heart. My mother once told me anything wished with pure and strong heart will happen. I hope she helps me. We need to get out of here.

We are running as fast as we can. Luckily they haven't located us yet. I feel water droplets falling on me. It's raining.

I got you!