Some lucky compass.

I wake feeling exhausted, that Kegger was a lot last night.
I almost felt bad for how rude I was to Sarah.
I have to talk to her.
I borrow Kelce's car, driving to the Cameron's.
Pulling up outside there house I notice Wards car is gone.
I knock on the door waiting for someone to answer.

"Hey Lexi, what you doing here?" Rafe opened the door, he was unusually good spirited today.
"I need to talk to Sarah, she in or?" I fold my arms across my chest.
"She slept on the boat last night, probably because she was drunk and you know Sarah! Always having to be that golden girl" he sucked on his front teeth with malice.
"Yeah whatever thanks" their dock was on their land.

I sneak on the boat catching John B.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I state, it sounded a lot more rude then intended.
"I work here, I'm just dropping off these tanks" he shrugged, that's when Sarah wakes.
"Did you fill em up like you said?" She tilted her head to the side.
"Uh- nah, the powers still out so the pumps aren't working" he awkwardly smiles, he's lying.

One good thing about being a born pouge is knowing when another one is lying.
I've known John b the longest, we met at the tiny age of 5.
Our parents were friends, my Dad and his were practically inseparable.
I met JJ through John b, then Pope and then Kie.
"So you sneak in, take our tanks and then bring them back with no air in them? I'll make sure to tell Ward" Sarah smirked slightly.

"Yeah alright" he shrugged his shoulders dumping the tanks in the middle of the room.
"Uh- so what are you actually going to tell him? Because it isn't my fault-" he was obviously lying even Sarah knew that.
"That you stole our tanks and used our air" that evil smile on her face-

"Look- you kinda owe me your boyfriend gave me this remember" John pointed to his eye, Sarah narrows her lips.
"Well get better friends? Maybe friends who don't pull guns out on people" her brows raise, she was almost challenging him.
"I didn't know he was gunna do that- also get a better boyfriend who doesn't try drown people" he huffed in annoyance.

"I'll keep your secret John b" she smiled a little tilting her head more to the side.
What was there deal?
Was she really flirting with him rn?
"Thanks" he awkwardly walks past me, refusing to look me in the eyes.
"Sarah i should't of spoke to you like that last night but Topper is seriously unhinged!" I sit opposite her.
"Unhinged? Your friends pulled a gun!" She fired back.

She sat up stretching.
"He pushed me Sarah- like really pushed me? Topper is an asshole" I squint my eyes at her in disbelief.
"I know- he's sorry, I told him he needs to apologise to you, properly"
She looked at me for a split second.
"I've got to meet my Dad, please wait for me?" She asks.

"Yeah whatever, go" I smile as she kisses my head in gratitude.
"Ok thank thank you!! Wheezie! Lexi is here!" That's when Wheezie comes up the stairs.
She had obviously been ease dropping downstairs.
About an hour goes by.
I needed to talk to the pouges, find out what the hell is going on.

"Hey Wheez, I don't feel good, tell Sarah that I went home" she nods, I exit the boat walking towards John B's.
I didn't want to take Kelce's car, I'd come back for it.
It took about 10 minutes to get to his house, I walk in seeing no one.
Maybe they weren't home?
That's when I hear their voices.

"Don't you think that you might just be looking for hope?" JJ spoke softly, what the hell was going on.
"Wow- I've known you since I was five and I don't think I've ever seen this room" I walk round the corner seeing John B and the pouges in his fathers study.
"What the hell are you doing here?" John B frowned at me.

"I came to apologise and ask you what the hell you've got yourselves into" I walk through the doorway, they all stare at me, like I'm some fucking weird creature.
"So? What have you done?" I fold my arms leaning against the door slightly.
"This is pouge business so piss off" JJ walked round the desk in the middle, picking up a photo giving it to John B.