She's alive.

JJ Maybank's POV.

I was woken by my alarm going off, that constant dinging noise rang in my ears making my hungover self not best pleased.
Swinging my hand to the left I push the alarm clock off the side making the noise stop.
"Morning" blinking slightly in confusion, I look to the side of me.
Seeing a brunette girl. One in which who was not her.
Jumping up I look at her with disgust.

"Who the hell are you?!" I clear my throat, she rolled her eyes at me getting up, she started to get dressed again.
"I'm Lucy? We both got a little drunk and well- you know the rest" she gestured to the bed with a smirk, shaking my head at her step back. This couldn't be true. I wasn't with this woman?
"No- I- you weren't the one I was with" swallowing the ache in my throat I just stare at her.

"Yes I was. You were so drunk you'd obviously confused me for someone else" the girl scoffed as a light chuckle left her lips.
"What? What do you mean?" Blinking rapidly, the brunette girl huffs putting her hands on her hips.
"You kept calling me- Lexa or something like that. I told you that wasn't my name but you kept calling me it so I just went with it" she shrugged causally.

"Get out" I state coldly, Lucy shook her head with disbelief before storming out.
I heard the porch door slam, god I really have to stop drinking.
"JJ?" That's when Kie and Pope walked in, both looking angry.
"Who the hell was she?" Pope crossed his arms, I sat on the end of the bed with my head in my hands.
"I don't know" I groan, the headache was coming faster then usual.

"You have to stop this JJ" Kie bent down picking up empty beer cans and vodka bottles.
"Stop what? I'm just having fun" I close my eyes feeling comfort in the dark light.
"You've been drinking everyday!" Kie put the bottles in her hands in the bin that was already full.
"The girl- she looked like Lexi" Pope stated, looking up at him he sucked on his front teeth.
"No she didn't" I dismiss his statement and that's when he scoffed a little.
"Yea she did. I bet you were so wasted you actually thought it was her" Pope's voice raised a little, clearly done with my shit.

"Don't!" Jumping up, my fist bunched up his shirt pushing him against the wardrobe door.
"Stop it! What the hell is wrong with you?" Kie got between us both. Her eyes glassy and full of dismay.
"Me? Your the ones who have just forgotten about her! Do you even still look for her?!" My voice cracked as we all stood there in silence.
"JJ. She was our friend too. You weren't the only one who lost her" Pope let out a gasp breath as he walked out before he'd cry.

"We haven't lost her! She ran off! Left us" I choke, my back sinking down the wall as I turn away from Kie.
"You don't believe that. Your just saying that to yourself to avoid the harsher reality. That she's not coming back you know why. The police know why. Hell even the Rivers know why!" Her voice sounded desperate. Almost begging me to see.
Not responding to the girl, she sighs before putting her hand on my shoulder as she crouched down next to me.

"You haven't turned up to the first week of school JJ. The teachers are worried" she smiled sadly and I sniff jumping up.
Storming away and out of the house.

Alexia's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I heard the door unlock, wincing I turn slightly getting a better look at Rafe who had just come in. The only difference was he locked the door after him, he was learning from his mistakes.
He took the keys that locked my chains and the door out his pocket putting them on a nail in the wall, out of my reach. If only the chains were longer...

"Get up" his rough voice woke me up almost straight away.
"No!" I shout as he tried to pull me up and out of the bed.
"Why won't you listen!" He yelled pushing me roughing against the wall, I let out a small squeal as the air left my lungs.
"You had one job! One fucking rule!" He kept on screaming, each time pushing me into the wall more of that was even possible.
My heart felt like it was about to explode, my legs ready to give out.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry ok" I raise my voice at him, begging for him to let his grip off me.
"No your not! Don't say something so meaningless!" He thrashed me about a bit, lifting me off the floor by the side of my arms, before letting me go, my feet finally touch the ground again.
I regain my balance before scowling at him with utter disgust "how could you do this!" His eyes got glassy as he paced in front of me.
Eyeing the keys out of reach and the locked door I knew I'd missed my chance. I wasn't getting out of here.

Letting out a chuckle as I watch him, he stopped looking at me with wide eyes.
"You- you really thought I liked you?" I spitefully laugh at him as I pushed off the wall.
"Your nothing but an insecure freak with mommy and daddy issues. Who would ever like you?" I tilt my head as I speak through gritted teeth, his jaw clenched as a tear fell from his eyes.
"Stop talking! Stop it!" He pointed at me before putting his hands behind his head pacing again.

"I wouldn't like you if you were the last person on this earth. I didn't like you on the beach and I don't like you now. No one does, not even your own sisters like you" a wild smirk appears on my face as I look up at him.
He paced faster and faster covering his ears slightly.
"What's wrong? Not use to someone else except your Dad saying this sort of stuff to you? It's all about Sarah isn't it. You can't stand it and now your on verge of a fucking breakdown! Ha pathetic" I scoff rolling my tongue against my cheek as I laugh.

That's when he wiped out a small pocket knife from his back pocket. His movements so fast I only knew what was happening when the blade was pushed in my face, my back against the wall as his deep aggressive breathing met my cheeks.
"Do it" I lean forward into the blade, it pricking the skin of my cheek.
He tilted his head as he stared at me.
"You want to so do it! Kill me! Do it!" I scream at him, he pulls his hand away cutting my cheek in the process.

He huffed stepping back from me with caution as if I was the one holding the knife.
"Kill me! Fucking kill me like you did Peterkin you fucking coward!" I rush towards him, my chains yanking me back as I try get to him.
"You need to calm down" he shook his head looking to the side almost talking to the wall.
"You murderer! Kill me!" I screech, my eyes getting glassy as I got desperate.
"No!" He bellowed slapping me across the face so hard I fell backwards on my feet.

"I won't- I. I'm not- I- your upset" he let out a breathy sounding voice before turning to grab the keys unlocking the door.
"Rafe! Don't you fucking leave me! You asshole! I'll kill you- I'll kill you!" My voice cracked as my lungs needed air from all the shouting.
The door shut abruptly, the many locks making a clock sound before Rafe's footsteps trailed off.
"Kill me" I whispered to myself as I sank down the wall, holding my knees as I rocked back and forth slowly.

JJ Maybank's POV
My chest felt like it was about to collapse within me, like my whole body was ready to give up on life.
My feet strode on leafs and twigs making a cracking sound.
I checked the woods everyday without fail normally but the last week I'd been way to drunk to stand let alone stroll through the woods.

I knew she was out here somewhere and I wouldn't stop until I found her.
Everyone thought I was crazy for believing such a thing but I disagree. What's crazy is giving up on her just because the police found some blood.
Huffing I swims a branch out my face seeing the tree, food and water stop there. Like it hadn't been touched. Fuck.
Tears rolled down my cheeks as I got closer, bending down to pick up a water bottle I'd left.

"Lexi! Where are you?!" I shout throwing the bottle with anger. She couldn't just disappear.
I fall backwards landing on my ass as I take deep breaths trying to calm myself.
Blinking slightly I frown, three water bottles were left? Including the one I'd thrown. I left 4
Shaking my head a little I sit up on my knees rummaging through the bag I left pulling out each item looking at everything I'd left out in the open.
My shark tooth necklace was left on the bottle of squash.

She's alive.