A week after.

We had two months until school started, although none of us were even thinking of school. Our life was practically over.
Summer didn't matter anymore, surfing had no meaning. Hanging out together 'pogue style' didn't mean shit.

"JJ wake up, we're going for a walk" Lexi shoves me awake, I groan as she opened the curtains.
She's acting like nothing ever happened, she's walking round with a smile.
It made me sick, I didn't want to even look at her "leave me alone" I grumble, I started to stay at John b's house since-
Since him and Sarah left.

"Come on get up" she chuckles, I roll my eyes jumping up almost scaring her from how fast I got up.
"I thought I told you to leave me alone! To stop coming here!" I shout at her, she stood there with no expression almost like what I just said didn't matter.
Kie and Pope were grieving too, Kie hasn't left her house and Pope, he's working for his Dad.
Trying to keep himself distracted, me. I smoke weed and sleep.
That's what I'm doing.

"Yeah well you need to get up and change. We're cleaning this place up" she grins putting up her hair.
What the hell was wrong with her.
It's like she's drank to many energy drinks or something.
I watch as she starts to bin all the beer cans and rubbish that I left out.
She hums a song as she bends down picking it all up.

I bite my tongue trying to control my temper.
I wanted her to leave. To go anywhere but here.
I caught eyes on her neck, she was wearing the shark tooth necklace.

Two days after John b and Sarah.

"You can't keep me here! You can't keep me away from them! From him!" Lexi screams at Anne, Kelce stood there with a wobbly jaw.
"Yes I can! You live under my roof! You won't see them! Do you know how many people I've had to tell about you helping a murderer!" Anne points a finger at the girl.

"He didn't kill Peterkin! I told you it was Rafe! I was there!" Lexi slaps her hand down on the kitchen counter making Anne jump.
"I don't care who you think did it! It was him!" Anne's eyes widen with fury as she stares at the girl.
"That's the problem! You don't think!" Lexi's body shook as she spoke, tears spilling out her eyes.
"I think your delusional!" Anne closed her eyes as she tried to calm herself.

"Look, Lexi. I care about you. I don't want you hanging out with them. All you do is get in trouble. You need to grieve and then move on, away from the cut. Away from that life. Period. I won't talk about it anymore" Anne held her hands up before going back to cutting carrots.
Lexi's breathing picks up as she huffs storming off upstairs.

Little did she know JJ was going to pay her a visit tonight.
Unfortunately Kelce opens the door "she doesn't want to talk to you Maybank" he tried to shut the door but JJ stopped him.
"I know she isn't aloud to talk to me, just please give her this. Tell her that I hope she's ok. Please" JJ begged, he held out the necklace Lexi gave back to him.

Kelce eyed up the necklace before scoffing snatching it out the boys hand.
"That all?" Kelce's brows raise in question, JJ shook his head a little.
The door was shut abruptly.
JJ stalked round the side of the house, maybe he could sneak up.
He looks up seeing a security system on the windows, if Lexi opened them then an alarm would go off.
The must've put that up after Peterkin's death, he couldn't blame them.

When John b was on the loose he snuck into this very house. They probably thought a serial killer was gunna come back and kill them.
JJ walked back to the cut slowly, he smoked all the way there before sinking a few cans of beer when he got home.

"Lexi? You awake?" Kelce knocked on the girls door, it was 10am now.
He opened the door seeing his sister led down, wide awake, her eyes bored into the wall in front of her.
She looked like she hadn't slept "JJ gave me this, he wants you to have it. He also said that he hopes your ok" Kelce threw the necklace on the girls bed, she didn't move.
He nodded walking out shutting the door.

Now:

"I'm not going for a walk Lexi" I look at the girl with hooded eyes.
"John b and Sarah would want us to move forward" the girl stood up with wide eyes and a grin.
"Move forward?" I whisper, my body shaking with anger.
"JJ I didn't mean-" I stand up abruptly walking towards the girl, her voice fades as she looks at me, she knew I was mad.

"I know what you mean" her back hit the wall as I pinned her in.
Her eyes flash to my lips back up to my eyes "JJ-" her voice was soft, her eyes shake a little.
"Shut up" I firmly tell her, I smash my lips onto hers.
I pull up her dress making the girl gasp as her skin was hit with cold air.
"You want to fucking smile and pretend everything's ok? Fine" I kiss down her neck harshly.
Whines and grunts escape her lips, I watch as her hands pull down her panties.

"Good girl" I whispered into the kiss as my knee pushed her legs apart more.
I rub her core on my knee, she whimpers into my mouth as she started to grind on me.
"JJ I want you inside of me" she rolls her eyes back as her head leans against the wall.
"I know baby, I know" I softly speak into her ear as my knee made slow painful movements into her core.
That's when she pushed me away, making me stumble backwards.

She pushed me onto the sofa, I look up at her with surprise.
She was so confident, it was hot. It made me so fucking hard.
I watch as she crawls up my body "ride my face" I tell her, she looks down with hooded eyes.
Almost questioning if she should or not.
"I want to taste you again" I rub her hips and she purrs crawling above my head.
Her wet pussy centimetres away from my face, directly above.

"Sit" I tell her, she hooves slightly, making me shake my head.
I bite her thigh making her lower down more , I grip her thighs as I dig in, licking her folds slowly.
I hum into her, she tasted so fucking good.
"JJ- oh fuck" she pants, her head leaning back as she looked up in Ecstasy.
I nibble on her clit "I'm your JJ" she moans and I sigh into her.
She starts to grind her pussy on my face making me cum in my pants.

Shit. I groan as I continue to eat her out.
"I want to fuck you everyday" I whispered, she nods her head.
"Promise?" She chuckles as stopped moving looking at me "you little slut" I laugh as I devoured her pussy, her wet juices spilling on my tongue.
"Such a good boy" she pulls on my hair as I swallow up her climax.
She crawled back down me, her lips kissing and licking my chest.

"What do you want JJ? Tell me" she seductively sucked on my abs.
My breath hitches in my throat "anything" I gasp, surprising myself slightly, how willingly I submitted to her.
"I need you to tell me" her hand palms me and I whimper as my eyes close.
"Anything" I say again, not thinking. She tuts smiling at me.
"Anything? You sure?" I nod furiously as my eyes open.

"Ok" she stops palming me and I frown, she sits back spreading her legs.
I watch with wide eyes as she starts to masterbate, I wanted her to touch me.
I grow more frustrated as she moans louder
"Lex touch me" I begged, she stops looking at me.
"What do you want JJ?" She asks again, her fingers still inside her pussy.
"Just- please touch me" I was almost embarrassed, what I really wanted was for her to ride me.

Over and over.
Normally I'd tell her to, if she was any other girl I would but somehow this time was different.
She retracts her fingers slowly, she starts to undo my belt.
Pulling down my shorts, my hard dick sprung up.
She hovers over my dick before sinking her pussy onto it.
I grunt as she gasps.
My eyes open as I realise she was moving her hips.

"Ride me" I tell her forcefully and she smiles at me.
"I like you warming me up, I might just stay like this" she tilts her head, I look down seeing our hips connecting.
"Ride me first" I move her hips with my hand as she whines, her mouth opening.
She started to bounce on my dick making me make unholy noises.
"Your doing so good" I tell her, she goes down hard on my each time.
"Can I cum inside you?" I ask her, feeling my climax near.

"Yes" she looked down with a smirk, her dress bunched up by her hips.
I spill into her making us both groan.
She collapsed on my chest as my dick stilled filled her.
I shuffle about to pull out "no, I want you inside of me" her hot breaths flush my cheeks with a red tint.
I nod laying my head back, her pussy clenched round my dick, I groan. She's so fucking sexy.
My eyes close as we lay here for 5 minutes, I shudder when I feel her suck on my chest.

Making hickeys, bright purple ones.
My mind was confused, it was happy but confused. She was so confident, this was only our second time sleeping together and she was so different.
So confident. She sat up pulling me out of her.
She walks over to my room before coming back in and picking her underwear back up. I thought she'd be tired obviously not.
"Come for a walk now"