The boat.

"Where's Kie?" I jump on Popes boat with a pack of beers.
"She's working, Jj and John b need help on the boat, it isn't working and you fixed it last time so" Pope shrugged pulling out of the doc.
Yeah that's really how I want to spend my day, fixing a boat.
We approached the boat slowly, it was dead in the water.

I jump on board seeing only John b.
"Where's jj?" I frown suspiciously, it wasn't a massive boat.
"He's upfront" John b spoke causally, I walk past him, not finding the blonde.
"No he isn't-" when I turn back round John b was running, he jumped off the boat speeding off towards Popes boat.
"Are you serious!! Your leaving me here?" I shout, my arms up in the air.

Pope and JB start to laugh a little.
Oh fuck-
I quickly walking in seeing that theirs no plug.
I wouldn't be abled to fix it-
"HEY!! HELLO?!" I hear a thudding sound on the floor below me.
I open up the compartment seeing JJ.
"No! John b you better get your ass back here!" I quickly look up seeing the two boys cracking up.

"See ya! You guys need to work out your issues" Pope screamed, before they speed off leaving us in the marsh.
"For fuck sake" JJ sighed sitting down on the deck of the boat.
"I think I'd rather drown then be stuck here with you" JJ looked up at me, he was trying to get a rise.
"Then jump in the water I won't stop you" I walk past him, opening the other compartments, finding a joint and a stack of beers.

Jack pot.
I walk over to JJ standing directly infront of the boy.
"You got a light?" I ask, he looks up shaking his head with a smile. JJ always has a lighter.
Fucking lying son of a bitch.
"You shouldn't smoke" his patronising tone was enough for me to hang myself with the anchor.
"Sorry Dad!" I pout sarcastically bending down grabbing the light out of his pocket.
"Hey!" He tackled me down trying to stop me.

We roll on the floor, fighting each other off.
"Get off me you asshole!" I shout as he tried pinning my hands.
"Not a chance princess! Give me my lighter" he tried turning me over, I held my hands behind my back hiding the lighter from him.
I kick out my legs making him grunt as he held his balls, he fell back against the side of the boat.
He closed his eyes, rolling his tongue against his cheek in aggravation.

"Your so dead" he whispers, I start to laugh a little.
"I told you to give me the lighter!" I couldn't help but giggle, I wasn't aiming for his balls but ya know it just is what it is.
I light up the joint taking a few puffs before handing it to JJ.
"It might help with your- problem" I look down noticing his dick was hard.

"Shut up-" he groaned in pain, grabbing the joint off me.
We sit their silently for a while before he spoke.
"Look- when you left and forgot about us, it hurt me. The others told me to leave you alone and I didn't listen. I thought they were wrong. Only to see you with Rafe, you ditched me off for him? Then you expect me to like you? That isn't how it works" he sniffed a little before turning his head to the side.

"You guys cut me off way before then- it's like I was merrily a stranger" I open up a beer taking a sip. I pull a face as I do, these aren't my beers.
JJ starts to chuckle a little "I didn't cut you off and you fucked me over anyway" his voice was cold as he stared at me.
"There's no excuse for that, I shouldn't of lied to you about being sick, I'm sorry" I clear my throat looking to the side.

JJ nodded a little, taking more puffs from the joint.
"Can I ask you a question?" I put my beer down on the floor and he looks up at the noise of the glass hitting the deck.
"Yeah I guess, it's not like I can go anywhere else right now" he grunted slightly as he spoke, his eyes never leaving mine.
"Did you kiss because you like me or did you just do it to mess with my head" I could feel the hairs on my arms start to stand.

"I wouldn't mess with you like that Lexi" he but the inside of his cheek.
"So you like me?" I question further, I had to know where we stood, if we were friends? If we weren't? If we were more then friends?
"I've always liked you, hasn't it been obvious" he scoffed standing up walking to the front of the boat, where the wheel was.
I sat there stunned by his words and his movements. I didn't know what to say.