Your hands were on her and her eyes were on me.

Getting back from the cut I take a tablet, I'm not going to that party. I have to do research.
Putting my hair up in a ponytail, I put the pills in the tablet container, sitting at my desk afterwards I open my iPad.
Unblocking the girl and searching through, anything to suggest that Ward screwed her Dad. Maybe Rafe did something to her?
That's when Anne walks in without knocking making me lock the iPad.

"Your brother told me about the memorial bonfire. Your going" she stood there crossing her arms, my eyes frown in confusion.
"What? I'm grounded remember" I try to desperately get out of it.
"Not from this. You need to say goodbye. I might not of liked him but he was your friend- plus you need to leave the house and socialise with people" she took the iPad off me and I groan in annoyance.

"You can keep your phone. I want to know your safe" she nods walking out, I follow her opening my door "I do socialise!" She shook her head as she walked off.
Biting my tongue in annoyance, I sit on my bed.
I text Theo, asking him if he wanted to go with me.
He agreed, he said to meet me outside his house, getting up I wipe my armpits with wipes and put more deodorant on along with perfume.

I leave my hair in the ponytail, I couldn't be bothered to get in the shower. I throw on a white top with shorts and a red flannel.
Looking in the mirror I noticed the shorts were a little bigger then usual, I'd obviously lost weight. Blinking slightly, I spot the necklace around my neck, the black shark tooth.
Fiddling with it, I nod turning round to leave my room.
Walking towards the cut, the sun was going down.

"Hey rich girl" Theo, wore some shorts and a black top with a cap on backwards.
"Hey" I walk up to him, we both Stand there in silence.
"Look- my friends are going and if prefer if you kept the pills between us. I don't want them knowing I'm taking them- well not yet anyway" his eyes narrowed at me, his arms crossing over his toned chest.
"Why?" He raised his brows, I couldn't tell him that they'd freak because addiction runs in the family.

So I lie yet again "they will think I'm crazy- our friend the one that's 'dead' I don't think he is and I'm trying to find stuff to show them that he's alive but if I even suggested he was alive they'd freak" I shrug a little, he nods gently listening to everything I'm saying.
"They think that there way of grieving is the only way. I don't want to tell them right now. If I tell them about the pills I'll have to tell them why I'm staying awake" I go on, copying his stance, folding my arms as I tuck some loose hair from my ponytail behind my ear.

"Ok. I promise" he smiles and my body relaxes a little. Well that was easier then I thought it would be.
"Thank you. Let's go then" a small smile creeps on my face as I start to walk towards John b's, Theo walking next to me, our shoulder occasionally bumping together.
The bonfire was bigger then I expected, my eyes twitched a little as they flash from the people to the fire.

"Hey Lexi. You came" Kie smiled handing me a beer, I give her the same smile drinking the can.
"Who's your friend?" Her eyes divert to Theo as he looked everywhere but Kie.
"Theo. I met him at the beach- he's new to the island" I suck on my teeth as I drink from my beer yet again.
Kie nods telling me to follow her, Pope and JJ were drinking beers together waiting for us.

"What's he doing here?" JJ pointed at Theo and I instantly grow awkward.
"Pope said he could come" I frown my brows at him, none of us speaking straight away, the tension in the air higher then usual.
"I'm Pope. This is Kie and JJ, I'm glad you could make it" Pope shook Theo's hand and I smile happily.
"Want a beer?" I turn to the body who nods a little, he was nervous, he didn't strike me as the type of person to get nervous.

I bend down grabbing him on out the ice box.
Looking up I see JJ, jaw clenched along with his fist as he threw daggers towards Theo, he steps forward and that's when I stand up quickly getting in front of him.
"Here" I push the beer into Theo's chest, I could feel JJ's front on my back.

JJ Maybank POV

Lex bends down to grab the dick a beer, I watch him with hooded eyes. Something was off about him.
I follow his gaze, he was staring at Lexi's Ass, my jaw instantly became tighter, my fist clenched involuntarily.
I watch as he smirks a little as he looks at her making me finally boil over, that's when Lex stands up, getting in front of me as her back was to me.

She gave him the beer, my teeth grind against one another.
"Can I talk to you?" Pulling on her arm so she was facing me she nods.
I walk her to a quieter space, less people.
"Why the hell did you bring him? Did you do it to annoy me? To get back at me for what I said to you?" My eyes pleaded with hers, something was wrong- off almost. Why wasn't she telling me what was wrong?

"Not everything I do is about you" she scoffed a little rolling her eyes, my heart sank slightly.
"Do you like him? Because he definitely likes you" my eyes divert to behind her shoulder, his eyes on us.
"I don't know? Why does it matter?" She shrugged causally and I swallow the pin like pain in my throat.
"It matters to me Lex. I like you. A lot and I think you know that, your basically my girlfriend" I sigh, my hand running through my hair.

"We've never even talked about becoming more then just- just fuck buddies, i wanted to and then you avoided me again. That's on you not me. If I want to see other people then I should be aloud too" she looked up at me, her eyes tired and drained. I should've made her mine sooner instead of running away from stuff I don't think I deserve.
"Your right- I'm sorry" biting my cheek, I say the opposite to what I want to.

"We good?" She tilted her head and i merrily nod, she pats my arm before walking back to Theo.
After a while I couldn't stand watching them together so I went to find other people to talk to.
I didn't want to hang around with them and if Pope and Kie were then I'd find other friends for the night.

After a couple hours, I see Lexi stumble into Theo, laughing. She was clearly drunk, he looked it too.
I was fully sober, I couldn't seem to drink as much tonight.
I watch as Theo turns towards me with a smirk before turning back round kissing Lexi.
My body slumped as my grip tightens around my beer.

I step forward until I see Lexi open her eyes checking if I was looking.
She was smirking as she deepens the kiss, her eyes never leaving mine, she was doing this to annoy me-
She doesn't even like him.
Narrowing my eyes at her she closed her eyes again pulling away to look at Theo.
I scoff storming towards them, I see lexi's smile grow, I wasn't gunna give her what she wanted.

"You seen Pope and Kie?" I ask causally making her smirk drop into a frown.
"There over there my guy" Theo slurred making me want to punch him off his feet.
"I'm not your guy" I grunt, death glaring Lexi as I walk past to find Pope and Kie.