Oh shit

Lexi's POV

Rolling in the bed, my stomach ached as I groaned in pain, my body being so hot I could barely breath.
"Rafe! Please" I shout out hoping he'd help me that's how desperate I am.
The door unlocks and I gasp in relief, the boy struts in with a cocky smile.
"What?" He folded his arms as he looked at me curled up.

"I- I'm in pain. Somethings wrong" I grip my stomach as he just stood there.
He walked over to me, his hand feeling my skin.
"I'm so hot" I grunt as my stomach dropped again making me feel sick.
"Shit" Rafe laughed as he walked around the bed leaning against the wall.
"Your going through withdrawal" he chuckled as I scrunched my eyes close hoping this nightmare would go away.

"Seems we're more alike then you thought" he smiled down at me and I shake my head as my eyes got glassy from the pain.
"I'm nothing like you!" I scream as I curled up more, he rolled his eyes before disappearing again.
I glance up seeing the cameras in the room, he walked back in with a water and some food.
"We're alike. You just haven't accepted it yet but that's ok baby" his hand grazed my forehead as I shudder away from him.

Studying his figure i see the keys in his pocket.
Swallowing I try sit up, picking up the water to take tiny sips.
"Don't touch me" I gasp as his hand lay on my leg, he shook his head with a scoff.
"I just got you water and this is how you thank me?" He stood up, anger boiling over as he paced.
"I didn't want to have to do this- you made me do this! You can't keep your mouth shut. Your stupid little fucking research. You made me do this you hear me?!" He pointed his finger at me as I nod.

Showing him I understand. Staring down at my arm I notice tiny needle marks.
"What did you inject me with" I notice the marks on both arms, my voice becoming worried.
"Left arm. I have you a sedative and the right- I took your blood, whole bag full" he stated causally, swallowing the lump in my throat I clear it before speaking.
"How did you learn all this?" I pretend to be interested in what he had to say, all I was doing was trying to find out if I was going to die because he did it wrong.

"I've been preparing this for a long time Lexi. Your not the only one who can do research" he bites the side of his cheek.
My heart began to beat faster, maybe it had been beating like that the whole time but I'd only just noticed.
"Are you going to kill me?" My voice was steady as I tried to appear stronger then I was, the pain rushing through my body not helping.

We poured rushing towards me, I jump up trying to back away from him but there's only so far you can go in a tiny basement like room with a chain round your ankle.
My back hit the cold stone wall, his hands holding either side of my cheeks "of course not. I love you that's why your here right now and not with Peterkin" his cold breath fanned my face nearly making me throw up, my chin wobbled as he joked about Peterkin.

"If you love me you'd let me go" I whispered, his grip got tighter round the back of my head.
"What? So you can just run back to JJ? Huh? You like him?" His voice was laced with anger making my body shake a little.
"Do you?!" He shouted grabbing my jaw, my hair fell across some of my face as he grabbed me so harshly.
My eyes narrowed as I spit in his face making him back away with a smirk of disbelief.

My breathing picked up as I leaned against the wall more, staring at him waiting for his next move.
That's when he stepped towards me, his hand raising as my face whipped to the side from the slap.
The sting made my cheek feel hot as he stood there "I'm sorry- I'm sorry ok" he whispered picking me up by the shoulders to make me stand straighter to face him.
He noticed tears in my eyes "i didn't mean to" his grip tightened around me as he pulled me into him.

I lay unresponsive as he hugged me.
A single tear leaving the inner corner of my left eye.
He soon back away pacing again "I'll be back later. I'll make it up to you Lexi" he pointed at me as he rushed out.
My chest heaves as I let out sobs when his presence was finally gone.
"Ahhh!" I scream as I try break the chain that was tying to the bed frame.
Surely they'd be looking for me. My family. JJ. The pogues. Even Theo.

They'd come for me. I repeat that in my head as I cradle my knees crying into them.
After a while my eyes felt heavy, the fluttered was I finally passed out.