Same energy

I get a text after dinner, I was surprised to see it was from John B.
He told me to meet him in 10.
So I do what any good teenager does.
"I'm not feeling great- I think I might go to bed early" I stand up from the table, putting my plate in the sink.
I practically run upstairs.
I lock my door, grabbing a jumper and climbing out the window.

Lucky there were wooden panels to help roses grow, easy to climb up and down.
I hear the Van pull up, I quickly run jumping straight in.
"Hey-" I smile brightly, I finally felt like me again.
"You alright?" Kie smiled, I'm guessing she noticed my disheveled appearance.
"Yeah- just had to climb out my window" I laugh slightly.

"So what's going on? I thought we were meeting tomorrow?" I ask John b, he was driving and Pope was in the front.
JJ was sat with me and Kie in the back of the van.
"So- after getting arrested a few hours ago, I went to see Ward- I got fired because shocker Sarah Cameron couldn't keep her mouth shut about the tanks"
Why wasn't I surprised.

"After getting fired- I started to walk home and that's when those assholes who were after us at my house pulled up, they chased me and they nearly got me too, that's when sheriff Peterkin turned up"
He makes a sharp right turn making us all fall slightly.
"She wanted the compass, I had no choice but to give it to her- I then went home and started burning all my Dads shit, that's when I realised RedField isn't the lighthouse it's a name- a name of someone in my family, going way back of course"
By the time we got to the location, my brain was practically malfunctioning from all the information Jb was giving me.

"This way" he jumped out the Van, Pope handed me a torch.
A graveyard.
"Oh god-" I groan, I remember watching a horror movie like this once.
Spoiler they all died.
"What's wrong princess? Got mud on your designer shoes" JJ pouts sarcastically as he bumps shoulders with me, he walks past going up front with John B.
"Remember that horror film we watched months ago-" Pope whispered to me and I sigh.

"Yep- I know Pope I know" I agree with him, that this was fucking creepy.
"May I introduce you to Olivia RedField Rotledge" John B stood to the side like he was showing us some cool car he brought, in reality it was a dusty old grave.
"Ok great! Now what?" Kie laughed a little, her tone less hopeful then the rest of us.
"We have to look for something" John B wakes closer, pulling the overgrown plants out the way.

"What are we looking for?" I help him pull the plants off the grave.
"You'll know when you see it" everyone groaned a little, we all looked round the grave.
Nothing.
"Look there's a door" he spoke quickly, he put his lamp down trying to push it.
JJ and Pope helped but it wouldn't budge, that's when I notice a little gap.
"Snake!" I pull John B away from the door, the snake slithers out from the gap making us all jump in fright.

"Hell no" JJ groaned, he stared to bark at the snake.
"Shush what the hell are you doing!" I slap his back slightly, getting him to shut up before we get caught.
"Look John, I know this is important but- that door isn't gunna open and there's probably a whole snake family in there dude" Pope looked directly at JB in defeat.

"Don't worry Man, snakes are scared of dogs" that's when JJ started barking at where the snake came from.
"Shut up!" Kie raised her voice at the boy, he shrugged.
"I can get through" I spoke, my head tilted to the side, inspecting the small gap.
"Really?" John b looked almost shocked that l volunteered.
"This is about your Dad and even if it ends up as nothing at least we tried, you deserve the truth" I smile a little at the boy, he nods.

"Why can't Kie do it?" JJ spoke with a little attitude.
We all turn looking at him with narrowed eyes.
"And why do you want me to do it?" Kie's brows frowned, she wasn't a fan of snakes and she wouldn't get in there even if you payed her.
He paused for a moment, trying to think "Your a pouge we can trust you" he sucked in a breath.
"Whatever, help me move these" I dismiss his Kook comments.