Its ok.

We all sat at Kie's work place, it was empty.
It wasn't open today, her Dad was taking a day off.
No one spoke as we sat there in silence.
"Lexi are you ok?" Kie was the first to speak up, none of had said a word since JJ walked out on all of us.
"I'm fine, he was upset. Honestly none of you helped the situation" I scoffed slightly standing up as I walked to the nearest wall leaning against it, my head falling back as my eyes closed.

"Us? He was the one-" John b started to have a go at me that is before I cut him off.
"He's bent over backwards to help you! You couldn't even try to understand him for two seconds! Instead you said he was a problem, that he causes problems! You- when I tried to speak about his point of view you cut me off" I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah your right- I did because you were going to agree with him! All because your-" he stood up now, I start to laugh stopping him from finishing his sentence.
"Your so self absorbed that you can't even recognise that what you said to him- what you all said to him was wrong, he stole that money because that Barry guy nearly killed us!" My heart pounded as my chest rises and falls quickly.

"By us you mean you, what's going on between the two of you anyway?" Kie tilted her head towards me, Pope crossed his arms not speaking almost shying away from the conflict, Sarah did the same.
"Nothings going on. You shouldn't of said those things to him period." I fold my arms over my chest as the group falls silent yet again.

"She's right, we shouldn't of had a go at him. It made things worse" Pope sighs as he sat down laying his head on the table.
"He'll come around, he's doing a JJ thing." John b rubbed Popes shoulder.
"You think he'll go home?" Kie looked into space as she spoke.
"There's a zero percent chance that JJ goes home" Pope shook his head confidently, I disagreed.
That would be the first placed he'd go, he stole the money for us and to show to his dad that he's worth something.

I knew this because, I'd do the same danm thing if I had a Dad at home.
"You ok?" John looked over at Sarah who sat there looking very defeated.
"Yeah" she nodded offering her boyfriend a small smile.
"It's too dangerous to pawn this off piecemeal. So our best bet is to go down there and get the rest of it. Bring it back up and store it in a vault" Pope got up and paced slightly.

I scoffed under my breath, none of them noticing.
How could they be talking about the gold? JJ was out there on his own, upset and we're talking about gold?
My finger nails clamp down into my palm, I bite on my tongue trying to calm myself.
"I can figure it out, we can store it when someone doesn't actually rip us off, we can do it tomorrow" The group nodded in agreement.

"What about the thing with my Dad?" Sarah groaned at John b.
"Shit, I have to go fishing with Ward I can't get out of it" the brunette shook his head in annoyance.
"I can't blow it off, he saved me. If it wasn't for Ward I'd be in foster care" the group huffs as we all sit back.
My fist relaxes, I peer down looking at the red nail marks in my palm, I breath out before looking up at the group once more.
"Plus it will be better to do it at night, less people around to see us" I back the boy up and he nods his head thanking me slightly.

"Fine. Go fishing. At least JJ will have probably washed up by then" Kie frowned and I couldn't help but narrow my eyes at her, their acting as if JJ's a child and he's throwing his toys out the pram.
"Give me a ride home yeah?" I ask John b as me and Sarah walk towards the van, leaving Pope and Kie at the restaurant.
"Yeah get in" he nodded, I jump in the back by myself.
I was going to go after JJ but it's best to let him cool off for a bit.

John put the radio on as we made our way to the Kook side.
"Is that Rafe?" I spotted a bike approaching our van, trying to make us pull over.
"Pull that piece of shit over!" He yelled through the wind, this arrogant asshole.
He swerved in front of us making the van come to a sharp hault, I fall forward hitting into the back of the seats.