What is wrong with you?

I get to John b's later then they wanted, it was now half past ten, I was meant to be there at 10.
"Guys I'm sorry- I over slept" I walk into John b's back garden, they all stood there, their eyes glaring at me.
I see John b's name carved into the tree, there were 5 empty beer cans underneath the tree.
One for Sarah, one for John b and the other three were there's.

"You missed it" Kie pushed past me, she pressed a candle and lighter into my chest.
"We left you one candle to light" she grumbled as she stomped away, I bite my lip awkwardly.
"You overslept?" Pope raised a brow, I nod merrily, not wanting to speak to much.
"Oh yeah sure because that's believable" JJ scoffed looking to the side.

"I'm sorry ok-" I step forward holding the candle and lighter in my hands, I was cut off by JJ.
"Are you? Because I find it hard to believe that you just overslept! Considering you've been acting like John b didn't even die! You've been waking round smiling and shit, like-like he never existed!" JJ raised his voice at me and I look at the ground.
"We all have ways of dealing with it! You can't shout at me because I'm moving on!" I look up at both of them and they both shrug slightly.

"If moving on meant missing saying goodbye to John b and Sarah. Then don't talk to me" Pope shook his head walking past me.
My eyes get tearful "see you later Lexi" JJ shook his head as he walked after Pope and Kie.
I hear a car pull off the driveway.
Tears streaming down my face I light the candle, setting it down below the tree.
I sit down hugging my knees "you know, this shit is really fucked up now your gone" I whispered.

My head felt heavy, dizziness crept in and I felt like I was about to pass out.
I stand up slowly, I'd been taking Adderall for five days now, I'm guessing I was experiencing a come down, I'd normally already of taken it by now but I rushed out the door.
I needed to go home, rest or take something to help.
I slowly drag my feet as I try walk back to figure eight. My vision blurred and my mouth went dry, my eyelids fluttered as I hit the ground with a thump.

"Hey you alright?" I recognised the voice, I try open my eyes more, trying to get a clearer view.
"Rafe-" I gasp jumping up as fast as I could, What the hell was he doing on this side of the island.
"It's ok lexi- calm down. You fell over and I came to help" he held his hands out in surrender, his voice trying to be sincere.

"What happened to you anyway- you look terrible" he chuckled slightly, making his arms fall to his sides.
"What the hell are you doing here Rafe? Aren't you meant to be on figure eight?" My brow raised as the day light started to flicker making my head hurt.
"I could say the same for you- didn't Mrs Rivers ban you from seeing your little friends?" He tilted his head as he spoke, I shuffle on my feet feeling unbalanced.

"Leave me alone" I growl, walking backwards.
Keeping eyes on him as I walk before turning round.
My breathing quickens as I hear footsteps behind me, I start to run, it looked more like a sloppy jog but it was the best I could do feeling like someone had dug me up.
I turn not seeing anyone, I quickly round a corner bumping straight into something.
My eyes scrunched up as I held my forehead with my hand.