Who the hell are you?

TW. Drugs. Addiction.

A week and half after John b and Sarah.

"JJ, I'm going out" I shout closing the porch door, JJ was still in bed.
I tried talking to him and everything but he wasn't in the mood.
I was going out to meet Jago, my- friend.
I met him through some Kooks.

I walk round to the Crain house, we met there every week at 3pm.
I get there on the dot, waiting for him to show up.
"You Alexia?" I hear my name being called, I turn quickly seeing some guy I've never seen before.
"Who the hell are you?" I narrow my eyes at him and he raised his brows.

"I'm Theo Grey, Jago's friend" he wore a Beenie hat. He had a mysterious look about him.
"Where's Jago?" I cross my arms and he studied my figure, looking me up and down.
"He can't sell to you anymore, he's got other shit to do. So now you deal with me" he pulled his backpack forward unzipping the front.
"So you staying up for a test or something?" He laughed taking out a bag of pills.

"Yeah something like that" I reach into my back pocket getting the money out.
"Not many people like speed round here, so it's a little more expensive that ok rich girl?" He zipped his backpack back up while staring at me intensely.
"How much?" I tilt my head, my jaw tenses as he smirks a little.
"40" my mouth drops slightly, I only pay 20. This asshole over charging me
I roll my eyes reaching in my pocket for more money "can't a rich girl like you afford anything?" his eyes bored into mine.

"How do you know I'm rich?" I questioned, handing him the extra money.
"Your names Alexia Trent" he scoffed taking the cash from me.
"And you look put together and stuff" he gestured to my hair and my brow raised.
"Why is it extra with you and not Jago?" I stuff the pills into my back pocket.
"There my own prescription, so there's that." He rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

"Hmm well, you sure you can spare them?" I smirk slightly and he scoffed.
"Yeah I'm sure, see you later rich girl" he nodded at me before walking off out of sight.
He was scruffy looking, almost like he was homeless that or worked in an illegal fighting ring.
I rolled my eyes turning back towards where I parked my car.

I walked most of the way.
Letting out a shaky breath I unlock it, getting in quickly.
I take one pill out the bag, popping it into my mouth as I swig from some dirty water I left in here ages ago.
My eyes closed slightly as I started up the car, I need to go home. Anne would freak if I stayed out any longer, she'd get suspicious.

I park up on the driveway, getting out and walking into the house.
"You look terrible" Kelce noticed me as I walked in, I look down at myself not sure what he was on about.
"Thanks" I shake my head in annoyance, walking upstairs into my bathroom I get the pill bottle, labeled painkillers.
I put the Adderall in there before closing the glass cabinet mirror.

I throw my hair into a ponytail sitting at my desk, checking like I've done for the last week and a half Rafe Cameron's socials.
Stalking him.
I couldn't let go of what happened, why would Ward want the gold? He was a rich Kook, why would he need it? Those questions replayed in my mind every minute of every hour.
Was he just greedy or was something else happening?

I scroll on Rafe's Instagram seeing that he was with Topper.
Surprising since Topper totally betrayed his ass, helping John b and Sarah run.
I Google Cameron development, trying to find stuff out about it. It was made when Ward was in his 20s.
I pull out a notebook, photos of Ward and Rafe that I printed out were stuck on the pages, I wrote down what they were doing according to social media.

I sometimes even walked by there house staying, watching for a little bit.
Ward was acting normal, Rafe however looked like we was gunna crack.
Cameron development, was founded by Ward. Rose helps him with it, they own and sell most of the houses on figure eight, so why the sudden need for gold Ward?
I jump as my phone buzzed, my mind was running 100 miles per hour.