A/N

Hello! Thank you for choosing to read this fanfic! This will be my first anime fanfic and I'm excited to get started, but I'm also a little nervous.

Before we get started, I want you to know that this will be based off the anime not the manga and that I'll being writing lines and such from the dub, because it's easier for me me to write and get stuff published faster. Absolutely no hate to either the sub or dub tho. I love them both equally.

Moving on, at the beginning it will of course mainly be with Eren, since they are going to be childhood friends, but once they get to the Training Camp, that's where things will get interesting.

The possible love interests that there will be are: Eren, Jean, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, and Marco (only at the beginning, since...well, you know) If I'm not writing enough of someone, please don't be afraid to let me know. 

The only reason why I'm writing Y/n as Armin's twin sister is because I refuse to believe that Armin and Annie just stay as friends. In my mind, they end up together. So, I apologize if you were looking for something that includes Armin 😭

I will NOT be writing any sexual content whatsoever. I mean, they're too young to be doing that stuff anyways.

I will try to write all the way until the end of the series (aka season four), but we'll see how this goes. If I do decide to write until the end, I'll probably make a separate book for each season, meaning the book for season two will be shorter than the others, since season two only has twelve episodes.

This (⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️) means there's been a time skip. Whether it's a big time skip or not, I don't know. I'll mention something letting you know about how big it is. I apologize in advance if there are multiple time skips in a single chapter.

Finally, I do NOT own Attack On Titan! All rights go to Hajime Isayama. He owns everything. All the characters, plots, and storylines. I only own Y/n and maybe some of my own characters, if I make any (I most likely won't).

I'll shut up and let you read now. Let me know if you ever have any questions! Enjoy!