⚡️ Chapter Thirteen ⚡️

A/N: Hey! Just a little heads-up! When you get to the part when all the words are italicized and are in the middle, that's Y/n's mental thoughts. I just wanted to let you guys know, so you're not confused. Also, read the A/N at the bottom. Please and thank you! Enjoy!

"Please be here...please be here...please be here..." I keep mumbling over and over, as I look around for Marco.

After watching the strange Titan fight other Titans for a little bit, we finally move one step closer to the supply room.

We're all in the room directly above the supply room, trying to come up with a plan of how to get down there without getting anyone killed, since we have no gas.

"Come on. You've got to calm down." I hear Marco console. I look in the direction I heard him from and see him trying to calm a worrisome Daz down.

"We're going to die here, Marco!" Daz cries out. "We're going to die!"

I'm quick to jog over and crouch down in front of him. "Hey. We're going to be fine, Daz. Armin and I are coming up with a plan to get us all out of here alive."

"And if their plan works, as they always do, we'll be getting out of here successfully." Marco adds, crouching down beside me.

"Their plans aren't going to work every time! There's no way!" Daz exclaims.

I sigh softly. "Listen to me. Armin and I put a lot of thought and consideration into our ideas and plans. If we don't think they'd work out, then we don't share them with anyone. We only want what's best for our friends. Nothing less."

"Hey..." He looks up at me. "Shouldn't you be with Armin, if you're supposedly coming up with a plan right now?"

"She's helping me in trying to get you to calm down." Marco replies. "She's multitasking right now."

I look at him with a small smile. "Actually, I'm not." I look back at Daz. "We just sent Jean and a few others to go look for something that could be of use against those Titans, so we're waiting for them to get back."

"It's not like they're going to find anything useful! Our blades are our best thing against them right now and we don't have the gas to use them!" Daz sobs.

"Just..." I lay a hand on his shoulder. "Just try and be optimistic for all of us right now, ok?"

He just turns around and starts tugging on his hair. "That Titan should've eaten me while it had the chance..."

I sigh and stand up. Attempting to calm Daz down is about as useful as standing out in the open on a field full of Titans with no gear on. He's always finding something to worry about.

"I think it'd be best if we left him alone right now." Marco remarks quietly, as he stands up beside me.

I nod. "Yeah...I think that too."

"Thank you for trying to help me out anyways." He thanks.

I shrug, as my cheeks start to get a little warm. I'm glad that the lighting isn't too good in here. "I-I didn't really do much."

"You did something." He replies and starts looking around the room. "And that was enough."

"Is everything okay?" I ask.

"Huh?" He looks down at me. "Oh, yeah. I was just looking for an empty spot for us to sit. Come on. I found one." He starts walking away, making me follow him.

I think while we're waiting for Jean and the others to get back, I should tell Marco my feelings, since there might not be another chance to tell him...