⚡️ Chapter Two ⚡️

"Where's the sacrilege now, huh?" A boy asks, as he roughly shoves Armin against a wall. "Or does your philosophy say it's wrong for you two to fight back, too?"

I was currently being held back by the other two boys, and since I'm so weak, I can't escape their grasps, meaning I can't attempt to help Armin out.

"You know what? It actually does say that." I reply. "We weren't going to fight back anyways, because we'd be bullies t-"

"Oh! Shove it up your pretty little ass!" One of the boys holding me interrupted me and covered my mouth.

It's been about two years, since we first met Eren and, of course, we've been bullied even more, but I started getting less punches and kicks and more bruised up wrists.

I guess their parents finally told them a little of how they should treat a lady, which they still suck at, but that doesn't help me in helping Armin from getting punched and kicked.

"She's not lying!" Armin exclaims. "We'd rather take a few lumps than brawl like a couple of beasts!"

"Oh? So, now I'm a beast?!" The boy holding Armin against the wall asks.

I nod vigorously. "Mhm!" I muffle out.

"Take a good hard look at yourself and tell us you're not acting like one. You always resort to violence, because your brain's the size of a walnut!" Armin replies.

I guess we've gotten a little better at standing up for ourselves. I mean, take for example of what Armin just said. Neither of us would've said anything like that two years ago.

"Yeah!" I shout. The boy had removed his hand from my mouth.

"You can pummel us all you want! No, you can pummel me all you want! We've already won!" Armin exclaims.

"Yeah? Well, you know what? I'm a sore loser!" The boy admits and pulls his fist back.

"Stop! Please don't do this!" I beg. I don't want to see Armin get punched.

"Back off!" A familiar voice shouts.

I look over in that direction, as the boys let go of me and I fall to my knees. "Eren!"

These boys are not scared of Eren anymore, just like I knew they would grow to be. Even though they're not scared of him anymore and he always gets into fights with them, we are always rescued.

"Well, lookie here! He's back for more?" One of the boys that were holding me back asks.

"You think he would've learned his lesson by now." The boy that was holding Armin back stickers.

"Give this one to me." The another boy that was holding me back says, before gasping. "Oh shit! She's with him."

By she, they mean Mikasa. She became Eren's adopted sister about a week after we had known Eren himself. I'll admit. When Eren first introduced her to Armin and I, I was a little scared. She was quite intimidating and still is a little bit, but once I got to know her, she's actually really kind and has become another great friend of mine.

"Run!" One calls out. "Just run!" So, they all ran away scared to death of Mikasa.

I get up and walk over to Armin and sit beside him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." He nods stiffly. "Are you okay?"

I shrug. "My wrists hurt, but that's about it."

"Heh-heh." Eren chuckles, once him and Mikasa reach us. "That's all it takes. One look. I'm just that scary."