Pennywise x Skinny Depressed Female Reader (Chapter 1)

(Warning: Contains abuse, starvation, and suicidal thoughts)

I wake up to the sounds of screaming and yelling. I slowly get up, tripping over my own feet as I get to the door of my bathroom. Waking up to angry screaming and yelling was normal for me, since my parents are alcoholic. I shut the door as my eyes started to focus in better. I stare in the mirror, seeing the reflection of my tired body. I reach for my toothbrush, carelessly and tiredly squeezing the toothpaste onto my brush, not even bothering to wet my toothbrush before putting it into my mouth and brushing my teeth. I then heard footsteps going into my room, pausing before I heard a yell.

"(Y/N)?! Where the hell are you?!"

I open the bathroom door clumsily, replying, "I'm right here mom."

She came up and back handed me almost immediately, saying, "What did you just call me?!"

When she slapped me, I didn't bother to flinch. It doesn't hurt as bad as it used to anymore. I stood silent, before she smacked me again. I finally got the courage to speak.

"I meant ma'am. I'm sorry."

She started to walk away saying over her shoulder, "That's what I thought."

I then continued to brush my teeth like nothing happened. I rolled up my pajama sleeves to take a quick glance at my scars on my wrist, and the new scab from last night. I lean down and spit the froth out of my mouth into the sink, leaning back up. When I leaned up I immediately saw in the reflection of the mirror a tall figure to what looked like a clown. My eyes slightly widened as I turned around to find nothing there. I looked back at the reflection to see nothing there.

"I must be losing my shit." I thought.

I finished brushing my teeth when I went back into bed and got a book out (Whatever book you are currently reading or what you like to read) to start reading it. I heard a noise coming from my bathroom in which made me jump. Scared, I grab a pen and slowly walk to the bathroom. I wasn't thinking when I grabbed the pen, clearly. I then heard the noise coming from the bathtub. I slowly pulled open the curtain to see nothing there. I sigh and turn around to find myself face to face with the clown. I immediately tried to back up when I trip against the bathtub, causing me to make a slight screech. The clown caught me just before I hit the bathtub, causing his face to get extremely close to mine. I realized his eyes were a different color from when I first saw him.

"His eyes were orange, and now they're.. blue? I'm losing my shit for real."

"Oh no dear you're not losing your shit." Said the clown.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"It- He talks?! He's a mind reader?! Umm shit think of something, anything-"

He interrupts me before I could even think of something, "Don't think too hard dear."

I then remember that he was still holding me. I blush a little as I noticed one of his hands was holding me by my back, and the other hand holding mine. I repeatedly look down at his hand and back at him, trying to hint at him to let me go.

He laughed a little saying, "What is it you're trying to say?"

"Let me go?"

"Use your voice dear." He snapped at me in a joking manner.

"Let me go please." I replied.

"At least you said please." He said as he stood me up and let me go.

I look at him to see he was tall, like very tall. Very slim it seemed. I looked at him in curiosity.