Pennywise x Skinny Depressed Female Reader (Chapter 2)

(Warning: Contains abuse, starvation, and suicidal thoughts)

When we made it to the sewer entrance, Penny went first, only for him to help me into the sewer. When he was helping me into the sewer, one of my sleeves exposed some of my cuts and the new scab from last night. When he noticed, his eyes went from blue to orange, almost to a red. I've never seen his eyes go almost red before, in which startled me.

"Did you do this to yourself?!" Pennywise said, angrily growling.

I wanted to play dumb, but it would only make him angrier. I mean it's worth a shot.

"What are you talking about?" I said, playing dumb.

His eyes started to turn more into a red than an orange, making me shake a little.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about."

I looked away, saying, "Yes I did it to myself. It's the only way for me to cope with my depression and abuse."

"Dear, hurting yourself is not a coping mechanism. From now on, you will no longer cut your skin when you're with me."

I sighed, then again I didn't think that was bad until he continued to say, "And I will be with you all the time. Watching and listening. It's either that or you stay with me in the sewer, your choice."

My body froze at that point, all I could think is how missing posters would be on the light poles and buildings. I didn't want everyone thinking I went missing. Then again I never really cared. My friends would, especially Amaya. They've knew my story since the 2nd grade, and they haven't exposed the secret, since I've told them not to. It won't be long before they do speak up though.

"I'll... Stay at home and you can visit." I said after too long of a pause.

He let go of my arm and started walking, saying, "I'm glad you actually decided."

He then stopped almost immediately, turning to face me. His eyes were back to orange, and he seemed serious, and worried.

"Where's your father?" He asked, his voice slightly cracking at the last words.

"Oh shit." Was the only thing I could say before he started running down the sewer tunnel with my mom in his hand.

Figuring from how fast he was running I was just standing still, waiting for him to run back. Sure enough, I heard him running back towards my direction, hearing big splashes and loud footsteps whenever his feet touched the bottom of the sewer water. He flew right passed me as he got out of the sewer.

Just before he was completely gone he yelled, "Stay there!"

I then heard him cursing his breath, making me giggle a little. I remember seeing Pennywise somewhere, I just can't remember where. All I know is that he's a demonic clown that wants and likes to kill. I took off my backpack off my shoulders and opened it, searching for my small hand mirror I packed. Once I found it I glanced at myself in the small lighting there was in the sewer. I didn't like what I saw, never did. I put the mirror away and sat on a small platform above the sewer water, with my knees to my chest and my head against my knees. It wasn't long before I heard Pennywise come back, this time with my dad in his hand.

"Hey (Y/N) are you feeling alright?" Penny said, walking closer to me.

I nodded with my head buried against my knees. Penny sighed as he walked further down the sewer tunnel. When he heard I wasn't following him he made a small growl.

"Come on (Y/N)." He said in a surprisingly calm tone.

I looked up at him to see him right in front of me and his eyes a vibrant blue again. He put his hand out, offering to help me up.