Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) x Female Reader (Chapter Two)

(Warning: Includes Violence, self-harm, and small amounts of descriptive blood and gore)

"(Y/N), we need to talk." My dad then said in a low and cold tone.

"Okay.." I mumbled, speaking shakily.

My dad never tells me we 'Need to talk' unless it's something extremely serious and important.

My dad guided me into the kitchen where I saw Luda standing near the fridge.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I asked shakily as I looked up at my dad.

"Mrs. Hewitt explained some things to me about Thomas. I was wondering if she talked to you about it." My dad replied, looking at Luda.

"Well, I heard that he doesn't like talking much," I said, holding the back of my neck.

Luda and my dad looked at each other before my dad sighed and said, "He has... neurodegeneration. Basically-"

"He's intellectually disabled. I figured." I said calmly.

Luda stepped into the conversation, adding, "In which is why Thomas is just an innocent young boy."

My dad didn't seem too enlightened with that comment, saying, "We can never be too sure, Mrs. Hewitt. I understand your son may be mentally disabled, but it does not mean curiosity will strike him."

"He's very polite and respectful. If heaven forbid, he does get curious, he will most likely come to me about it. Or, I'll talk with him."

Still skeptical, my dad replied, "I still won't allow them two to be alone together. I want my daughter to understand she cannot date until she is eighteen."

"Dad!" I exclaimed.

"End of discussion!" My dad yelled back.

Tension was in the room. I felt my insides start to squirm. I felt my eyes stinging. Was I about to cry? No. No, I wasn't. I can't cry with Luda standing right beside me.

"Mr. (Y/L/N), if (Y/N) visits my house, I will make sure they are not alone together. Some scenarios for her visiting my house would be school, homework, or because you and Mrs. (Y/L/N) will be out of town." Luda said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"She can take care of herself home alone. Whether it's homework or I'm out of town with my wife." My dad said confidently and coldly.

"This neighborhood isn't safe for someone to be home alone. Especially for a female minor. I should know, my house was broken into twice. I know you may think that Ms. (Y/N) shouldn't be around men like Tommy, but I can ensure you that I would take great care of her."

My dad still seemed to be skeptical, saying, "I can hire a babysitter or call one of my family members to take care of her."

"What if she was bullied at school?"

That sentence made me jolt a bit. Bullied? Yeah, elementary to middle school was hell. High school is even worse. Now that I'm going to a new school, I won't know how to deal with it.

"(Y/N) dear? Are you okay?" Luda said, turning me towards her as she lifted my chin to face her.

"She's fine, I'm sure she's just thinking about the school years when she was bullied." My dad said as he started to reach for my arm.

"Really?! Poor thing. Well, the school she's going to is most likely going to be the schools she's been in. The kids always bully my son and it makes me very angry. Perhaps you and Tommy can watch each other's backs."

I felt small droplets of tears forming in my eyes. Scared? No. Understatement. Terrified? No. Understatement. Horrified? Better, but still an understatement.