Hannibal x Female Reader (Chapter 1)

-I did some research about Hannibal so I kinda know a little about him. PLEASE though, if it's very inaccurate, or out of character, let me know! I want to make this a realistic experience (Obviously romantic too). Thanks, and enjoy! 😅-

-WARNING: Contains sensitive topics of real-life problems and issues. If you have gone through the sensitive topic, please read this story at your own risk. Thank you, and have a blessed day-

"(Y/N)! Pay attention!" My professor suddenly blurts out as my head darts up from my desk.

"Sorry..." I mumble as I wipe my face and eyes, "Sorry."

"Less apologizing, more reading." He replied.

I stared at the book to realize I was on the same page as I was about half an hour ago. Well shit, I lost them by a few chapters. Of course, my sarcasm is top-ranked. Again, that's sarcasm.

My professor must've read my mind because he looked back at me, pushing his glasses up on his face.

"I know you're thinking sarcastically Ms. (Y/L/N). You're too predictable."

I rolled my eyes and hazily looked at my book.

"Well since you're up now, and seem to have the 'Know it all' look on your face, read the next page."

Shit. The next page?! Which page? The page they're on or the one I'm on?! Am I even on the same page?! I doubt I am at all!

"The next page?" I managed to say, choking down the sudden lump in my throat.

"Yes. If you were paying attention and not SLEEPING you would know which page we're on."

I suddenly had the urge to use the bathroom because of how nervous I was.

"May I use the restroom..? Please?"

"Read the next page." My professor replied.

I got up and started to walk out of the room when my professor yelled, "You may not go to the restroom until you read the next page!"

I turned around and took a tampon out of my pocket and threw it at him saying, "I'm having blood drip out of my uterus and cramps as bad as heart attacks. I must take care of the red seas before it drowns my white denim pants."

My professor remained silent before saying, "Okay. You may go."

I grabbed my tampon off the floor and walked out of the room toward the bathroom. It worked, thank goodness. No other professors are as rude as him. I feel like he's just trying to target me to kick me out of college.

I walked into the bathroom and went into a stall. I took out my phone and started texting all my girl friends to visit the bathroom stall like we were in high school talking about our crushes.

Group chat:

"Ladies assemble! Bathroom trip for important talk!" - Me

"Oh thank God, this class is boring anyways." - Lauran

"I don't know if I want to leave. This class is starting to get interesting" - Hailey

"Hailey! Important!" - Me

"Do I have to leave..? I want to just go home and sleep, take online classes instead." - Jane

"Jane! It's about a new serial killer! He's here! On the loose!" - Me

"Omw" - Jane

"Me 2" - Hailey

"Already here girly." - Lauran

-End of Group Chat-

I look up to see Lauran's sandals pacing around.

"(Y/N) Where are you? Are you in one of the stalls?"