Dr. Giggles x Female Reader (Chapter 5) -FLOOFYYY-

-Warning: SO MUCH FLUFF AND SOFTIE!-

-Yall trust me he's a teddy bear at heart 🥺-

"Goodnight Angel Eyes.."

I slowly start waking up with the sun lit on the bed, but some reason not on my face. As I start to open my eyes I notice Evan's arm around my waist. I notice I was facing away from him, laying on my belly. He was partly on top of me, holding me as gently and softly as possible.

I slowly start to sit up, trying not to wake him up.

"Let go..!" I mumble to myself as I try to get his arm off me.

"Mmn..!" Evan pulls on me and forces me back into his grasp, putting a leg over me to keep me in his embrace.

"Let me get up.."

"Mm-mm..."

"This isn't very professional.." I said, teasing him.

"You're my responsibility.. I'm keeping you safe.. it's very professional.." He replied in a deep husky tone.

"God damn did you replace your voice with Markiplier..?!"

"No I'm just a man with a morning voice.." He responds, holding me even closer to him.

I blushed at the idea of him being my protector, and holding me close to make sure I'm safe.

"Would it be weird to say-"

"Yes.." He responded, nuzzling his face into my neck.

I started blushing even more, trying to turn around to face him.

He let me turn around and face him, his tired eyes looking into mine.

"Good morning.." He mumbles, rubbing his eyes, "What were you going to say..?"

"Would it be weird to say.. I want to kiss you?" 

Evan pauses rubbing his eyes, his body remaining still and his breathing stopping for a minute.

"No.." He then replies, removing his hand from his eyes to reveal a pink flush over his face.

I slowly started to turn red, getting up and walking toward the door.

"Okay well I'm going to get a spare toothbrush from the closet down the hall." I said as I walked down the hall and opened the closet full of health and beauty care.

I grabbed a pack of extra toothbrushes and grabbed one, putting it back and closing the door.

I walked back into the room and walked into the bathroom, putting toothpaste on the toothbrush and brushing my teeth, not bothering to wet the brush.

As I'm brushing my teeth I hear shifting on the bed. Soon enough I see Evan in the reflection of the mirror walking into the bathroom. He looked tired, exhausted, and even a little depressed. He grabbed my waist from behind and hugged me, his chin resting on my head.

"Do you find me attractive?"

I spat the toothpaste out of my mouth, feeling some exit my nose at the same time and choking.

"I'm sorry?"

"Do you find me attractive?" He said again, this time a little amused.

"That's private information."

"It's not if it's about me." He said with a husk.

I looked at him in the mirror with shock, while he looked at me completely calm and like him asking this was a normal occurrence.

"What if I said yes?"

"Then I'd ask you why, and maybe ask you to kiss me, just to clarify you love or are fond of me in such a romantic way."

"NOW LISTEN HERE! JUST BECAUSE I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE DOES NOT MEAN I'D WANT TO KISS YOU-"

Well God damnit! I said it!

"So you do find me attractive. Your face is flush and your ears are red, meaning they're warm. Your eyes dilated and your body seized up, usually what happens when you're hiding something or are flustered from being confronted."

"Damn, nothing can get past you."

"Nothing ever has, never will." He says with a smile.

His eyes grow softer and more curious as he then asks, "What makes me attractive?"

"Well, alright here's the list, sit down it's gonna take a while." I say as I spit the rest of the toothpaste out and rinse my mouth out, putting up the toothbrush.

As he sits down on the bed, I sit next to him, looking up at him shyly as he stares down at me with high concentration.

"So, I like you for your bravery, softness, intelligence, being up-front, humorous, loving in a way, and protective. That's your personality and traits I like. With your looks, you're tall, have a husk to your voice, light blue eyes, a bit pudgy no offense."

"None taken Love."

He just said Love- Am I drunk or something? Did he really say that?

"Wut?'

"None taken, Love."

"Love?!"

"What? Want me to call you Darling or something?"

"NO! THAT'S- NOO! LOVE IS FINE."

"Okay then. Continue."

"Um- So... I also like, which is going to sound weird, your lips."

"My lips?" He stares at me confused and amused

"Yes, they're quite big, but not too big. If you were to make out with someone they'd have to pull away to breathe."

He started to laugh as he nods a little.

"They're that big huh?"

"Yes. I know there maybe something else that is big."

He looked at me suspiciously, "What?"

"Your heart." I respond with a smile.

I got a smile in return before he licked his lips a little and looked at my lips, making me flush pink again.

"Are your lips as soft as they look?"

I started to blush harder, responding, "Intrusive and compulsive thoughts won again huh?"

"No, genuine question."

"Oh... Um, I don't know, probably?"

"Want me to tell for myself?"

I shook my head out of embarrassment.

"Maybe not! I don't need to get flush red thank you."

"You're cute like that." He responded, leaning closer to me.

I didn't bother to pull away. A part of me liked it.

"What are you doing..?" I mumbled.

"What does it look like I'm doing..?" He responded, leaning close enough our noses touched

He slowly started to reach for the side of my face before both of our lips touched, the spark inside turning into a fire and my body feeling completely explosive.

As he softly kissed me I started to shift on top of him. He however kept me from doing so as he pulled away and shook his head.

"I'm not wanting an explicit morning right now. I just... Felt like kissing you." He says with an embarrassed look in his eyes.

"I understand. I'm not straight for it either." I said giggling.

He got up and looked down at me, saying, "Get dressed, I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise."

(Here is the Chapter Four request! I hope you enjoyed it!)

#slasherpack

💛💛💛