Dr Giggles x Female Reader (Chapter Three)

(Warning: Contains descriptive blood, gore, and violence)

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor beeping at normal pace. I looked around to find myself on an operating bed in the middle of the room. Around me was medical technology such as a defibrillator, oxygen tank, and other weird looking medical tools. I looked at my body to see the glass shards were out of my body. That's when I noticed I was in a hospital gown. I reached for my face when I felt bandages and stitches on my cuts and wounds. Why would Evan Jr. want to help me? Better question, where is he?

"Ahh I see you are awake." I then heard to what seemed to be Evan Jr.

I sat up as I heard the heart monitor start beating faster. I then heard footsteps to my right, making me fall out of the hospital bed to my left to prevent Evan from doing anything to me.

"No need to be startled. And you may want to fix your gown." Evan said looking over the bed and at me, pointing at the fact my gown was revealing a little too much.

The heart monitor beeped even faster as I blushed and stood up, adjusting my gown.

"Did you do this?" I then asked, pointing at my gown.

"Did what?" He replied, purposely being oblivious.

"Did you put this gown on me?"

Evan started giggling insanely, saying, "Why? Are you shy miss?"

I grumbled, ripping off the heart monitor clip from my finger. Evan watched in amusement as I put the clip on the monitor itself.

"Yes I did put the gown on you. But there's no need to be shy around me young lady."

I was offended by that statement, no doubt about that.

"Excuse me? There's this thing called consent. Have you not heard of it?"

Evan started giggling insanely again, sending shivers up my spine.

"When it comes to your body being impaled by a large piece of glass, you must have the right outfit on. Besides, I am your doctor after all."

"Bish what?" I said, crossing my arms, "You are not MY doctor. Take your head out of the clouds and come back to reality. You, kidnapped me. You, assaulted me. And now you're saying you're my doctor?!"

I watched as Evan giggled insanely, holding his stomach from how 'Funny' my statement was.

"Fix your attitude young lady. Your words are cutting me like glass." He said mockingly, giggling afterwards.

I couldn't stand it, I really couldn't. I started to walk around the operating bed when I noticed Evan walking in the same direction to block me.

"Get out of my way. I'm going home." I said sternly.

"Your doctor has instructed you to stay here until you can be discharged." Evan immediately responded as serious as can be.

I tried to walk to the other side of the bed when he walked to the other side also.

"You're staying here young lady." Evan said ever so sternly.

I turned my back to find a scalpel on the tray along with other hospital tools. I picked it up slowly and secretively so Evan wouldn't notice. But he must have some spider sense shit because he walked over to me and grabbed the scalpel out of my hand.

"Bad girl." Evan then said as he looked down at me.

Bad girl? What does he think I am? His pet? But damn, him calling me a 'Bad Girl' threw me totally of guard.

"What d-did you just c-call me?" I said shakily.

"A bad girl." Evan replied as he put down the scalpel.