This Is Unbelievably Hilarious

I just posted two videos on my YouTube and both got over 100 views. I'm dying laughing at the fact it just keeps going up.

Every time I see it go up by 10 every minute or two I just bang my hands on the table and act like nothing happened.

SPEAKING OF, shall I continue any of my other slasher fanfics? Or should I make a new one?

I want requests, suggestions, anything you're willing to give me to help me make you happy as far as reading is concerned.

Split is one movie that I'm a fan of in terms of the screenplay and dialogue. I love the D.I.D perspective of it and is amazing to see as a film.

Please note, though, that I have other things that will need to be done before writing and publishing new stories.

I've recently started studying and have gotten into other things besides writing. I wouldn't say a "Job" because I can't do that right now considering all of the things I'm having to study for now, as well as post daily to keep things fresh and consistent.

I'm glad to announce I've healed from any trauma or depression I had in the past, and have moved on to writing and editing again. Nothing will stop me from writing either way. It's a passion.

Carry on with your day unless you want to talk to me, and have a wonderful, blissful, blessed day!

#slasherpack

💛💛💛