Dr. Giggles x Female Reader (Chapter Four) - Little Fluffy-

(Warning: Contains descriptive blood and gore. Fluffy ☺️)

I felt my body being pierced by the needle, making me flinch and whine in pain. I then felt tugs and more pricking. It hurt but I knew Evan was only helping me to recover.

"I know it hurts (Y/N). We're almost done." Evan said before painfully smiling.

I could tell in his eyes he felt hurt that I was hurting. I wanted to grab his hand but I felt it might startle him and cause him to accidentally mess up the stitching. I watched as his sorrowful face turned slightly relieved.

"And we're done. You'll be staying with me until we can remove the stitches." Evan said, pulling down my shirt and looking at me.

I nodded in response, that was the only thing I could do. He put the needle and remaining thread on his tray of tools and turned back around towards me.

"Are you feeling any better now that your wound is closed up?"

I nodded a bit, whispering, "Yes."

He took off my oxygen mask gently and held the side of my face, caressing my cheek. He then picked me up and carried me out of the operating room. I could barely move from how tired I was. He walked up the stairs, walking out of the basement. He then walked me upstairs to the second story of the house. I tried to look to see where I was, but my body kept denying the request of moving. He seemed to have walked into a bedroom, because I felt him set me on a bed, I'm guessing his. I noticed a door that connects to a bathroom.

"I'll be back, I just have to change my coat and clean it." Evan then said smiling a little before kissing my forehead and walking into the bathroom, starting to take off his coat in the process.

Just before he closed the bathroom door, I noticed how toned his arms actually were. His arms were large but toned when he actually uses them. Right after he shut the bathroom door, I squealed a little, touching my forehead. He kissed my head, I can't believe it. A serial killer kissed my forehead. I'm most definitely not telling my boyfriend about this. Then again, I did try and text him.

Which reminds me that I need to text him now. Did I drop my phone? I probably did. I may have put it in my pocket.

I checked my pockets to find my phone. Funny, I don't remember putting it in there. I turned my phone on and started to text my boyfriend.

-Phone Messages-

Me: Hey babe, I have something to tell you.

(Your ex boyfriend's name, Y/E/N): Yea same.

Me: Oh you go first then :)

(Y/E/N): I'm breaking up with you. I found someone a lot better than an attention seeking girl.

Me: I don't understand, the sacrifices I made for you and you're throwing it all away?!

(Y/E/N): Throwing it away? Well let me set something straight, where have you been? You're always somewhere, always making excuses on why you can't come to special events.

Me: I always go with you, what are you talking about?! There were only a few times I couldn't go!

(Y/E/N): Why? What could be any more important than spending time with me?

Me: SCHOOL DUMBASS! There's school, studying, my fucking work! You don't work so you wouldn't know, and you're a drop-out for school so you wouldn't know that either!

(Y/E/N): Well I'm living my best life with the new girl I love.

Me: With a slut? You're a player, (Y/E/N), our relationship only lasted 2 months and you're already going out and sleeping with other girls.