Rusty Nail x Female Reader (Chapter 1)

-Guys I'm dying laughing. I just watched the entire "Candy Cane" prank. As soon as I heard Paul's "Girl Voice" I started DYING. But dang no one told me Rusty's voice was so deep. But I love how Lewis gets so... So into his character that his brother can't help but laugh. Get ready for some comedy and wholesome content-

"(Y/N) I swear you're one sleepy sloth." Fuller stated as he looked over at me, pushing his foot on the gas pedal hardly to get me up.

"Fuller! I swear if you do that again I'll make sure you won't see the sun again!" I said, sitting up from my reclined seat.

"You wouldn't dare to lay one hand on me." He said, squinting his eyes and looking back on the road.

I smacked him instantly, pulling up my seat so I can sit up straight.

"You were saying?"

"You're lucky Lewis didn't see." He mumbled.

"He can't do anything anyways, he's in the car behind us." I replied, looking in the rearview mirror to see Lewis calmly driving.

"I wish you weren't in this damn car." Fuller said, sighing.

I look at him for a while before looking on the road.

There was a moment of silence before he then stated, "I'm sorry. Okay? I just don't appreciate you smacking me in the face."

"I'm sorry for smacking you in the face." I responded, looking out the window.

Fuller placed his hand on mine, causing me to look straight at his hand, then at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to laugh.

"You love me right?"

I smile, "As a friend yes."

"No I meant.. I meant you love me meaning... more than friends?" Fuller looked at me for a while before looking back on the road.

"You're a very nice person. You are, I promise. But, I'd rather date your brother."

Fuller's mouth dropped and his eyebrows went down, his head slowly turning toward me.

"My BROTHER?!" He exclaimed, removing his hand from mine.

I start laughing, only nodding in response from my inability to respond verbally.

"You're kidding right? My brother?!" He exclaimed even louder, his voice sounding more confused.

I nodded again, covering my face from how hard I was laughing.

"No that's not right. Not right at all. You're telling me, you'd rather date my brother, THAN ME?!"

"Yes! For goodness sakes yes!" I exclaimed back, managing to stop laughing.

"Bold move though. I have to give you credit."

"I tried." He said, shrugging and smiling.

"You aren't upset?"

"I shouldn't be. You have your choices and I have mine. No reason to be upset for you choosing your path." He responded, still smiling a little.

He grabbed the CB radio microphone and pressed the button, starting to talk in his country accent.

I looked out the window and started zoning out, Fuller's voice canceling out.

Lewis has been my crush for a long time. I love his light blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. His smile always gives me butterflies too. Fuller is pretty funny, I like his enthusiasm. But, he's not as attractive as Lewis. He's however protective of me and is like my bodyguard if a guy is following a little too close to me. At this point I don't know who I like more now.