Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) x Female Reader (Chapter 6) -Emotional-

(Warning: Violence, language, suggestive themes, trauma conversation, and emotional/fluff.)

"Why did you bring me here again?" Monty asked as I pulled the wheelchair in front of me and I sat down on a chair behind me.

"So that we can talk." I replied, looking at him with a small frown.

There was a moment of silence before I continued, "I noticed that as soon as you mentioned your screams, you looked depressed.. Why?"

The silence of him got louder as he looked down at my hands.

"Monty.." I leaned toward him a little, "It's not good to keep in trauma."

"It's not good to tell it to a 16-year-old young lady." He responded, leaning back on his wheelchair.

I sighed, "You can't traumatize me more than what has already happened. I mean, look at me. Do you really think what you will say can traumatize me?"

"I don't want your sympathy."

"I don't give sympathy like that, Monty."

"You're 16, of course you do. You're emotionally driven, it's how teenhood works."

"Well, not me." I said with a blank expression, "Why do you think I'm not crying right now after what happened to me?"

"Fair enough Missy." He replied, sighing and looking down at his hands before looking at me.

"Are you sure, you want to know what I've gone through?"

"Yes." I replied as serious as can be.

He slowly reached for my hands, shakily breathing.

I took both his hands and looked at him with calmness and understanding in my eyes.

He looked at me with depressed eyes and started off with, "I was attacked.. By a biker. He shot me in the leg, and I think you can guess how much pain I was in.."

"Yes.. I understand."

"So um.." He wiped his nose with his arm, "Luda helped me onto a seat after the biker was gone and well, Charlie thought he was the smartest man in the world and told Tommy to chainsaw my leg gone."

I looked at him with pure shock and disgust, not because of what he said, but because of what Charlie said.

"Where is this man? I'm going to fucking kill-" He covered my mouth and shook his head.

"No, don't bother, Missy. He has a screw loose in his head."

"Well let me bang the screw back into his head. I prefer hammers to do the job."

Monty looked at me, biting his lip to keep his composure before breaking his poker face and started chuckling.

"I like your humor." Monty said as he looked at me with a smile.

I shrug, "I like to make people smile. And I have some truth behind my jokes."

He started chuckling again, making me smile a little.

"If he cut off one of your legs, then why don't you have your other leg?"

His smile faded a little, and he took a minute to think before replying with something that made my blood absolutely boil.

"Charlie thought it would be a smart idea to 'balance' out my proportions, so he told Tommy to cut off my other.. working.. healthy.. leg."

"And Imma kill him." I said, getting up and grabbing a bat that was next to the chair.

"No!" Monty yelled as he grabbed my arm, "I know you're upset but killing him won't solve shit!"

"Then let me tighten the fucking screw in his head!" I yelled back.