Michael Myers x Male Reader (Chapter 1)

(WARNING: Contains graphic descriptions, strong language, violence, suggestive themes, trauma, and sexual assault. Reader discretion is advised)

"Wake up and get your asses up. It's time to go." A guard yelled as he slapped me with his baton.

"Ow what the hell? Let me get up then!" I said as I struggle to get up.

He hit me hard in the stomach with the baton, yelling, "Don't talk back to me you piece of shit!"

My inmate was cuffed and taken out, leaving me on the floor trying to catch a breath.

"Get up and let's go!" He said, grabbing my arm and trying to drag me out the cell.

I started to feel weak, sick, exhausted already. They never stop abusing me for no reason. Maybe it's their way of keeping us coordinated?

"Okay...." I said as I slowly started to get up, still being dragged by the guard.

I noticed many prisoners being escorted out of their cells and walking past mine. One in specific caught my eye.

"Heyy it's the boogeyman!" The guards said mockingly as they laughed and chanted "Boogeyman".

I looked out my cell to see the shoes of a large inmate, and as I trailed my eyes up, I saw him. Long hair, odd looking mask, cuffs, and still looking as creepy as ever.

"You shouldn't tease him... He's the most dangerous serial killer known today.." I said loud enough the guards heard.

"What did you say you piece of shit?" They said as they all walked into my cell.

I started to get scared and backed up into the wall, trying not to cry.

I don't even know I was imprisoned in here, I don't remember what I could've done to deserve this. I'm not a evil man, I don't kill people... Why am I here?! Did I forget?!

I noticed Michael stopped at my cell and turned to face us, tilting his head and making me freak out.

"MICHAEL! UM MICHAEL!" I yelled pointing to him through the group of guards.

They all turned around and looked surprised for a quick second, but their faces turned into laughter.

"Don't worry he's harmless now. He wouldn't bother to try and touch us, this place is under high security!"

High security my ass.. Someone managed to escape and hasn't been caught since. "High security" that's such a joke.

His eyes looked directly at me, and tears started to form in my eyes as I looked at him terrified.

"You're such a baby (Y/N)!" One guard said as him and another guard started to push me toward Michael.

"What are you doing?!" I said trying to resist the pushing.

"He seems to like youu! You should go have a closer look!" He said as they pushed me into Michael, Michael not budging or moving as I slammed into him.

I didn't move, I got so terrified and scared. If I died because of these bastards, I'm going to come back as a ghost and haunt them forever.

Or maybe I should come back as a bird! So I can fly around here... And shit on their heads ("All Of Me" referenceeeee).

I didn't dare to move, but neither did Michael. He stood still with his arms cuffed. WAIT- If his hands are cuffed in front of him... And I'm in front of him... Does that mean...?!

I looked down to see his hands against my below region, making me squeak and jump back.

"SORRY!" I yelled.