Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) x Female Reader (Chapter Three)

(Warning: Includes Violence, self-harm, and small amounts of descriptive blood and gore)

~Thomas Hewitt's POV~

Damnit I wish I could call out to (Y/N). I wish I could just talk to her. Once I try to talk it's just.. blank. I can't form the words to talk to her... literally. Hell, I can't even look at her without blushing or getting nervous.

"Lower your voice young lady!" I then heard off in the distance.

Who in the hell? I started walking towards the voice when I heard the most spine-chilling yell.

"Thomas!"

That voice.. It's (Y/N)! I ran as fast as I could to see a man pulling back to stab her. My veins felt boiling and my hands were ready to pound on the man. First thing's first, handle his sidemen.

Let me talk.. let me say something!

~Your POV~

I heard a scream before I felt the man holding me still pull away instantly, causing me to stumble back. I turned around to see a tall figure choking out the man that was holding me back. Before I could turn back around I heard two gasps and footsteps leading away from me. I then heard a crack before the tall figure dropped the.. lifeless man. He killed the man. When I turned around to run I noticed the remaining two looking at me. What in the hell is going on?!

"Come quick little lady!" I heard the man with the knife say.

I immediately shook my head, replying "Hell to the no!"

I heard the man groan in annoyance before grabbing my wrist and trying to pull me to him. Immediately when he grabbed my wrist I saw someone's arm reach over me and smash against the man's arm, causing him to let go instantly. Because I was pulling away at the same time I fell back against the person's body. I heard deep breathing and grunts coming from above me. The arm that was used to smash against the man's arm was then pulled back behind me. I saw the two men shiver before running away.

"Thank God.." I mumbled before stepping away from the person behind me.

I turned around to see a tall man in a mask. It was Tommy. Oh thank God he was here.

"Tommy!" I exclaimed before hugging him.

I heard him sigh in relief as he wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tightly.

"Tommy, was that you screaming?" I then asked, reflecting on when I heard someone scream.

I looked up at him to see him nodding.

"Woah. I'm guessing that was your war cry?" I said before laughing.

I heard Thomas chuckle a bit before facepalming and shaking his head in 'Disappointment'.

"What? You can't tell me you weren't mad." I said, rolling my eyes.

Thomas shrugged before gently grabbing my hand. 

"You came after me though.." I started, "Why did you?"

I only received silence. It wasn't anything new it was just.. there was so much tension in that silence that made it almost impossible to think critically. The awkward silence made me think I said something wrong. I could hear the gentle ringing in my ears. It was too quiet, not even the crickets were chirping. The slight buzzing of the lamp posts was the only noise that could be heard publicly.

I started to pull away from Thomas' hand before he started to hold mine tighter.

"Thomas? Are you okay? Be honest."

He just looked at me. It wasn't a neutral look he gave off though. It was more of a loving and curious look. He was just.. looking at me. Once in my life I actually felt a connection to someone. That's when I heard someone yell.