Bo/Vincent x Female Reader (Chapter One)

(Contains: Language, violence, and suggestive themes)

-I'm depressed again so yeahhh *Blehh* Imma start off the story now lol-

I hate car rides, one of the worst ways of transportation. There's traffic, potholes, and idiots who like to cut people off.

"Heyy~ I like the sound of that." Blake said, smirking at Paige.

"Ew get a room!" Carly exclaimed.

"For real guys, like why do you have to be so explicit when I'm here?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh we're always like this, it just so happens that you're here." Paige said with a laugh, making her hand over to his crotch.

"PAIGE DON'T DISTRACT THE DRIVER!" I yelled loud enough for everyone to jump.

Paige gave a petty laugh, "Okay drama queen, calm down."

"Yeah what's your problem anyways? Mad that I broke up with you or something? Can't get over me?" Blake said as he leaned over and kissed Paige.

"No, I just find it disgusting you set a whore as your replacement." I said, ruffling my hair.

"Excuse me?!" Paige exclaimed as she turned around to look at me behind her seat.

"You heard me. Or do I need to dumb it down for you?"

"You're such a bitch!" Paige scoffed.

"And you're a whore." I responded with much clarity.

"Enough! (Y/N) stop being so jealous. I have the right to kick you out of my car and if you're going to hurt my girlfriend's feelings, then you can get the hell out."

"Facts don't care about your opinions, Blake," I started, "Let's face it, you used me, and now you're using her. You'll move on from her soon enough."

"You're just jealous." Paige said, laughing with a sarcastic tone.

"Of what?" I asked, as confused as one can be.

"Out." Blake said, pulling over onto the side.

"I don't think I will." I replied, crossing my arms.

Carly looked at Blake, "Look I don't agree with what (Y/N) said but you don't need to kick her out! The other car doesn't have room!"

"And you think I care? (Y/N) is nothing but a slut. She can't stand the fact I moved on from her and-"

"Oh hang on sir I think you missed something crucial." I said with a smirk.

Blake looked confused for a moment before realizing what I'm going to say next.

"(Y/N), don't."

"Oh but I am."

"(Y/N). DON'T."

"He cheated on me and I have all the screenshots, pictures, and videos as proof." I said, holding up my phone.

"Fuck you." Blake said as he got out of the car as our friends pulled over behind us.

"What is he doing?" Carly asked.

"Probably going to kick her slutty ass out." Paige laughs.

"Your 'Boyfriend' is a man whore. Think about it, he gets pressed when other people talk to you but expects you to be fine with him talking to other girls. Haven't you realized when he spends time with you, it always leads to something sexual? Open your damn eyes Paige, I can't believe you don't see what he's doing."

Blake opened my side of the door and grabbed my arm, yanking me out of the car and throwing me down the slope into the ditch.

"Hey hey woah woah woah! Blake!" Nick exclaimed as he got out of the truck and ran after me.