Michael Myers x Male reader (Chapter 3) -STEAMY-

(Warning: Language, violence, steam, and fluff)

"Michael cal... calm down I was joking." I said as he stared down at me with my legs on his shoulders.

He ignored me and held my legs close to him, gently rubbing them.

"Michael! I said calm down!"

He slid in between my legs and held me close, his warm body against mine.

"I didn't know you liked cuddling." I said, wrapping my arms around him.

He took off his mask completely and buried his face into my neck so I couldn't see him.

"Michael that's not fair!"

I felt him smirk into my neck, making me blush.

-STEAMY-

"So is this it?"

No response.

"Is this it?!"

No response.

"MICHAEL-"

I felt his shaft slam into me again, making me scream.

"Fucking hell Michael!" I held him tightly as I dug my nails into his back.

He continued to slam into me, Michael softly grunting and moaning into my neck.

He grabbed my neck and held my head up against the bed as he started to lick my neck.

"M-Michael stop!" I yelled as I felt myself get hard again.

"God damnit you made me hard again!"

He looked down to see my shaft completely hard, looking up at me like he didn't care.

As soon as I saw his face I started to blush like I just saw my favorite celebrity smile at me.

"Michael-" I was interrupted by him smashing his lips into mine, grabbing my shaft again and stroking it aggressively.

As I kept moaning, he rubbed the tip of my shaft, rubbing his thumb over the hole.

"For my own sake don't tease me!" I yelled in the kiss as I tried to push him off of me.

Wow, like that worked. Big brain (Y/N), you just tried to push off a 205, 6'9 man with supernatural strength, durability, AND STAMINA.

He pulled away from my lips and looked down at my hands, which were on his abs and chest.

He looked at me with the smallest smirk on his face as he continued to rail me aggressively.

"F-Fuck you!" I yelled out.

Bad. Move.

He grabbed my wrists and put my wrists into one of his large hands, pinning them above my head as he then grabs my shaft and squeezes it hard, making me whimper and squirm.

"I-I'm sorry! Just don't squeeze it so damn hard! You'll break it off with your.. hot, sexy strength- I MEAN WITH JUST YOUR STRENGTH"

Michael looked at me slightly shocked before loosening up his grip on my shaft and pausing his thrusting.

"Seriously.? You stop just because I say you're sexy? I could just call you dadd-" He slammed into me, interrupting me instantly.

"Fuck, man!"

He slammed into me again, tightening his grip on my shaft.

"O-Okay okay! Daddy! Happy now?!"

He starts to give a dominant smile as he repeatedly slams himself into me.