Bo/Vincent x Female Reader (Chapter Two)

(Contains: Violence, language, suggestive themes, trauma mentions, and even some comfort/fluff)

--DISCLAIMER FROM THE FUTURE, I forgot some of the storyline so I had to read through it all over again... And I may have forgotten the storyline I wanted for this, BUT THAT'S OK!! I resumed writing when Y/N and Paige started talking like friends... So I'm sorry it's so choppy LOL--

"What did you do?!" Nick asked in a tone of uncertainty and anger.

I backed up into Dalton and started shaking a little, setting off Dalton's protectiveness.

"Do not raise your voice to her. She did nothing wrong." He said sternly as he hugged me tightly, his large sweatshirt nearly swallowing me whole.

"She kissed you?!"

"I kissed her." He responded, softly rubbing the back of my head, "And if you have an issue with that then get drink down your goddamn sorrows because you being angry at me will not change what happened."

(Dalton is so 💅🥵 todayyy omfggg)

I looked up at him to see him completely stern and dominant toward the situation, making Nick even angrier.

"You know what, you'll never have a chance with her. You know why? Because I loved her before you ever laid eyes on her." Nick said, his eyes narrowed on Dalton.

"And?" Dalton replied with a sarcastic tone.

Nick looked down at me and walked closer to Dalton, squaring him up, "If I can make out with her before you've ever seen her, then I'm pretty sure she's mine."

"What?" Dalton's eyes went from stern to confused and heartbroken.

"Yeah, I said it. I made out with her before you guys could ever even bond." Nick replied, looking at me angrily.

"What..? I don't remember that..." I said, trying to pull away from Dalton, scared he'll get angry at me.

"So you don't remember me knocking on your door at night, telling you I couldn't sleep, and you pulled me into the bed and started kissing me?"

"No?- Oh my God." Realization hit me harder than a hurricane.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE BLAKE."

Nick looked at me confused, "Our voices are completely different."

Dalton kept his warm embrace and I started to get angry, "I was still sleeping in my mind! I didn't think anyone but Blake would!"

Blake's car pulled up and Wade got out first, "What's going on? You two seem pissed."

"Because we are!" I yelled angrily, Dalton rubbing my head.

"It's okay (Y/N), it was a mistake." Dalton said, letting me go and turning me to Nick, holding me by my waist.

"It's not okay! I kissed Nick because I was too tired and it was too dark to see who it was!"

"So you were cheating huh? I knew it, you're a slut. And Nick, I thought you were my friend." Blake said, crossing his arms.

"I didn't even hear or see you get out..." I said lowly.

"Yeah well I did, and I knew you were cheating anyways."

"Did you not just hear what he said dipshit?" Wade said as he stepped closer to Blake.

"What did you say?" Blake's eyes narrowed on Wade.

"You have a hard time hearing. She said it was too dark to see. You know she has the blacked-out curtains."

"You're lucky I don't punch the living hell out of you."