Hannibal Lecter x Female Reader (Chapter 4) -Floof, cuteness and a little steam-

-Warning: Contains violence, language, suggestive themes, and fluff-

I slowly woke up to smell the warm hibiscus and lemon tea. As I started to open my eyes, I noticed small flickering flames in the chimney, also seeing a man reading a book. I watched as his peaceful eyes read every word, laying back on his soft-looking chair. I grunted in whimpered in pain as I sat up, looking at where the faint steam was. I trailed my eyes to the nightstand next to me, a cup of warm tea sitting right on the nightstand, calling my name with the welcoming aroma.

"I see that you're up." The voice said, carrying through the room as he placed a bookmark in his book and closed it, putting it on the table beside him.

I couldn't speak, I only nodded and rolled over to try and go back to sleep. (Literally me in every situation I'm somewhere comfortable. The world could be ending and I'll just be like "Alright time to go back to sleep.")

I heard him get up and set his glasses on the table, walking toward my side of the bed.

"Now don't be lazy," Hannibal said with a chuckle as he picked up the cup of tea, "You need to drink some of this."

"..Noo.. I'm too comfy.." I said, nuzzling further into the pillow.

"(Y/N). Please drink some of this."

I start to grumble, sitting up with an attitude-filled whine, "Finee..!"

"You remind me of your brother." He said with a hidden smile.

"EXCUSE ME?" I suddenly sit straight up, "You rude piece of-"

He tipped the cup onto my lips, forcing me to drink the tea.

"Now continue drinking this or I'll spill it on you."

I stared at Hannibal with such anger and annoyance. I think this is the first time I have the confidence to want to punch him.

"Don't look at me like that." He said, furrowing his brows with a fatherly look.

I cleaned up my look instantly, forming a pink flush over my face. He stared at me, the furrowed brows fading as he pulled the cup away from my lips.

"That shouldn't have been as hard as it was." Hannibal said, putting down the cup.

(Y/N). Don't say it. Come on, you're not immature are you? Of course you are, you like to laugh. But why say it in front of a doctor who's as serious as a Recon Specialist?

I started to open my mouth before covering it with my hand, trying my best to resist the urge to say it.

I opened my hand slightly, "That's what she said."

DAMNIT.

"That took you a lot to say it." He started to laugh.

I started to go flush red, covering my face in frustration and laying down with my face in the pillow, "I can't help it alright?! I can be very immature!"

"I can tell." He pulled up the covers to my neck, rubbing my back a little before patting the back of my head and turning around to walk away.

"Wait..!" I nearly fall off the bed trying to grab his arm.

He turned around quickly and grabbed my shoulders, pushing me back down on the bed unintentionally. His knee was propped onto the bed, making him right above me.

I stare into his eyes with a bright pink blush, Hannibal returning a small rose blush.

"I didn't mean to push you down, I just meant to push you back on the bed." He said while clearing his throat, letting go of my shoulders and getting off the bed.