Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) x Female Reader (Chapter One)

(Warning: Includes Violence, self-harm, and small amounts of descriptive blood and gore)

-This story is going to be a bit sad so buckle your seatbelts. There will be multiple points of view also-

~Thomas Hewitt's POV~

"Thomas, we have new neighbors down the street!" Luda exclaimed as she looked out the window.

Curiosity struck me when I walked toward the window to see our new neighbors unpacking their boxes from their moving truck. I tilted my head a bit when a gorgeous young girl walked out from behind the truck carrying a huge and what have seemed to be a heavy box to the front door of their new house.

"Perhaps we should stop by and greet them?" Luda said with a small smile.

I shook my head, my eyes instinctively widening in panic and fear.

Luda walked over to me and gently laid her hand on my shoulder, saying, "It's alright Tommy, nothing bad will happen to you. You don't have to come along, I can just go myself."

As soon as she opened the door I whined a bit before following her out the door. As soon as I walked out the door and felt the sunshine hit my body I felt nervous all over again. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm ugly?

"Tommy, dear. I know you're nervous, I can tell in your eyes. You will be just fine dear, I promise."

I looked down at Luda, slowly calming down before I realized we arrived at the neighbors' house.

"Excuse me, sir, ma'am?" Luda said as she got the attention of the neighbors.

"Hi there, my name is Luda Hewitt, and this is my son, Thomas. We wanted to stop by and welcome our new neighbors."

"Oh- Hello Ms. Hewitt, My name is (Your mom's name -Y/M/N-) and this is (Your dad's name -Y/D/N-). Umm, give me one second, (Y/N)! Come meet our neighbors!"

"Coming!" I heard a woman then reply from inside the house.

I then saw the same gorgeous girl walk out from inside the house. I watch as she walked up to both me and Luda.

~Your POV~

"(Y/N)! Come meet our neighbors!" Yelled my mom.

"Coming!" I exclaimed back.

I quickly put down the box I was holding and started walking towards the front door, hissing in pain and soreness from holding the box too long. As I walked out the door I noticed a tall man looking at me. It seemed like he had a leather mask on, but a small horizontal slit for eating or drinking something.

I tried to loosen up my sore arms, saying, "You wanted me to meet the new neighbors?"

My mom smiled, replying, "Yes, Umm- This is Luda Hewitt, and this is her son, Thomas Hewitt."

I looked at the tall man as he looked down at me, glancing at my body before Luda took notice and gently backhanded Thomas' arm, getting his attention.

"I apologize Ms..?"

"(Y/N)." I replied with a smile, offering my hand to shake.

Luda smiled as she shook hands with me saying, "Such a sophisticated young lady you have here."

My parents chuckled as I offered my hand to Thomas to shake. He shook my hand and after the hand shaking, there was a small pause as he held my hand a little longer than I expected.

"Tommy!" Luda then exclaimed as she did the gentle backhand to his arm again.

"I apologize Ms. (Y/N), he's extremely clingy around pretty girls such as yourself."