Pennywise x Skinny Depressed Female Reader (Chapter 3)

(Warning: Contains abuse, starvation, and suicidal thoughts)

"Don't be shy dear, come with me."

I stalled for a moment. He's so much sweeter than I thought he was. Him being an alien that kills, and me being a depressed human, I never would've thought a combination like that.

I was then brought back to reality when Penny kneeled down to eye-level, saying, "Are you sure you're okay? I may have accidentally hit you on the head with the door. You're not talking."

I laughed saying, "Yes I'm fine, I just got lost in thought, that's all."

He then got back up and held out his hand, saying, "Please?"

I giggled as I took his hand and he guided me up and into the boxcar. He then sat down and hinted me to sit with him. I took the hint and sat in front of him.

Penny's eyes started going back and forth from blue to orange, "So... Tell me again, where would your parents hit you..?"

"Everywhere they could." I replied.

"Including your chest, stomach, and below?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Penny started stuttering a little, "S-So you said y-you still have m-marks on y-your body r-right?"

I knew he was angry, but he was trying so hard to hide it.

"Yes. Yesterday was one of the bad days. So yes."

I saw Penny's eyes start to turn blue again. He looked away, trying to process what I just said. I looked at my hands when I heard him sniffling. I looked up to see him tearing up. My instinct was to immediately hug him. I was in pain from how I was hugging him and how my bruised body was against his slim body, but I didn't care. The least of my concern is how I feel.

"No one deserves to live with that.." Penny whispered through his cries.

I tried not to cry, it hurt to see him crying like this, "I know.. but people still go through it anyways.."

He held me as close as he could, holding me tightly without suffocating me. He then touched a specific area on my back that made me wince in pain. He took immediate notice and let go of me.

"Turn around." He then said, his eyes turning back to orange.

I looked at him shocked, saying, "Why do I need to turn around?"

His eyes started turning into a reddish tint, "Just... Turn around."

Hesitantly, I turned around, wondering what the hell he's going to do to me. I then felt my hoodie be pulled up from the back, feeling my back exposed. I felt Penny's large cold hand gently touch my bruises and scratches, making me wince slightly.

"Damn your bruises and scratches look horrible. How do you sleep at night?!"

"I barely do. I wake up in pain or to the sounds of screaming." I replied, huffing.

He pulled my hoodie back down and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me to him.

"I will protect you from anything that tries or does harm you, I don't want to see you in any more pain." Penny said, laying his head on my shoulder and his face buried against my neck.

"Thank you Penny."

~(Note from Author)~

Hello! I apologize for such a short chapter, I've been trying to collect myself from something recent. Let me know if you want this story to continue, or tell me what you want me to write about. I'll write anything you want me to.

Oh and I'm currently thinking about writing an Avengers x Reader book, Spiderman x reader book, or Batman x Reader book, (The two last ones will be characters from the movies, games, or even comics), so keep an eye out on that. 😁

💛 Thank you for the support! 💛