Michael Myers x Male Reader (Chapter 2) -STEAMY-

(Warning: Contains language, descriptive violence, fluff, and steam)

So this IS Michael's cell.

I slowly opened my eyes to see his piercing blue eyes staring into mine. He looked at me so coldly I thought he was going to snap my neck and call it finished.

"Hi.." I mumbled, my face turning pale.

He tilted his head and continued to stare down at me with blank eyes. I sat up, but Michael didn't move, he continued to look at me blankly in the same position. I looked over to see the door shut, leaving us alone.

"Could you possibly back up..? I want to get up without having my face in your man titties." I said trying not to laugh.

He looked at me confused and offended, making my eyes widen.

"It was a joke, I'm just saying I don't want my face in your abs or chest. That's all."

He thinks for a few minutes and steps back, allowing me to get up.

"But um.. You have bigger tits than Kim K herself."

Michael grabbed me by my neck and raised me up as high as he can, choking me.

"I'm just saying you.. work out and have a big bust..! Nothing wrong with that..!"

He stared into my soul so coldly before dropping me and making me yelp in pain.

"That was my ass!" I hollered in pain, getting up and holding my bottom.

I heard a sigh from Michael, almost like he was chuckling. I looked at him to see his eyes softer, but still blank.

I got up and sat on the bed, rubbing my butt in pain.

"Sadist?" I asked.

Michael didn't respond.

"Masochist?"

Michael tilted his head, his eyes widening in the slightest bit.

"Okay okay, sorry I asked." I responded.

He closed his eyes for a minute and sighed annoyed before opening his eyes again and looking out the window of the cell.

"Virgin?"

His head snapped back at me, his eyes looking confused and offended at the same time.

"JUST A QUESTION!" I yelled as scooted back until my back was against the wall.

He started to walk close to me, making my skin pale and my eyes widen.

He reached the bed, and leaned over to the wall I was leaning against, placing his hand on the wall.

"What are you doing..?" I mumbled as he leaned closer to my face.

As he leaned closer, he watched my face get progressively light pink, then into a shade of red. He was close enough to where I could hear his breathing, and his masked lips just barely touching mine.

"Michael.." I mumbled lowly, trying to look away and prevent his mask from touching my lips.

He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him, my eyes widening and my face turning redder.

"What do you want..?" I mumbled.

He gently grabbed my wrist that had the bracelet, causing me to jump.

"Michael! Don't touch the bracelet-" I was interrupted when he took it off and put it on the bed to the side, keeping eye contact.

He knew there was an alarm on it, he's not that stupid. God, what the hell did that guard think? That somehow, magically Michael wouldn't realize?