A coward

A/N: ArmyMoos, tell me I'm your favorite crackhead 🤡🔫
I want a BTS x Mamamoo collab tho... imagine... the strongest vocal line in the industry with the strongest rapline with one of the best female rappers of the generation and some of the unique vocals on the industry.

OMFG FUCKING GOOSEBUMPS!!!

RM x Yoongi x J-Hope x Moonbyul

Jungkook x Jimin x Jin x Taehyung x Solar x Wheein x Hwasa

Wow fuck I'm preggo
_________________________________________

"Really? Juice WRLD too?"

It was no surprise that Suga, as a producer is known as Midas, his touch turning any song into gold. But everyone also knew that his lyrics could move hearts, make people sob or feel giddy, depending on the lyrics so it wasn't a surprise that many artists wanted to collab with him.

But still it took him by surprise that not only Max Schneider but Juice WRLD wanted to collaborate with him too. He already talked to Max earlier and they decided to collab one day. He wasn't the only one receiving requests, though. The Namjoon and Hobi were going to collaborate as well.

Hobi decided to slowly start working on his solo, a remake. He decided to pay homage to Young B and Webstar's song "Chicken Noodle Soup" with Becky G. Growing up, he loved that song.

Now, Kim Do-hoon-ssi, Namjoon and Moon Byul-yi, after a meeting, decided to work on a song of her new album "6equence." On the same day, he met with the rest of the members to settle on producing two of their popular songs as remix together.

Apart from that, they all were also working on their comeback which is a few months away. This time, they have a lot more time to work on their comeback since the rapline were busy with collabs and the vocal line were singing for an OST.

Currently, after meeting, Yoongi was on his way Namjoon's studio, to discuss the lyrics. The younger rapper had confined himself in his studio for a few days, appearing in their dorms only for his meals or a few hours of sleep. As a leader, every comeback took extra toll on him. Meeting with their CEO, producers, composers and songwriters every few days then convey the whole thing to Yoongi and Hobi and then the vocal line.
Now the recent collab was stressing too. Namjoon also had to start preparing for another of his solo comeback but he had no idea.

Yoongi knew that Namjoon wouldn't call any of them until too desperately needed. Not because of ego, just because he hated making someone work for him which was absolutely bullshit. The oldest rapper sometimes wondered if the universe put all kindness and empathy on his Joon. That's why, right now, he was in front of "Mon Studio" with two containers of steaming hot Kal-guksu because the younger didn't go back home for dinner (and maybe because Yoongi missed him a tiny little bit too but we don't talk about that).

"Namjoon-ah, open up!" He said, knocking a couple times. A faint "yes" was heard from the other side and a few seconds later, the door opened to reveal a very tired Namjoon whose face immediately lit up in a smile with those beautiful damn dimples luring Yoongi to poke them.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? It's... 11 already, you should go back to the dorm," Namjoon said opening the door wider for the other to enter.
Yoongi entered an put the bag of food on his table carefully.

"How hypocritical of you, Namjoonie. Well, now I can't let my favorite dongsaeng starve, can I?" He said, turning to him with a smile. Namjoon just laughed and replied as he took a seat on the couch, leaving space for his hyung.

"Don't let Tae, Gguk and Minnie hear you. Last time they fought and destroyed 8 pillows when I said that my favorite dongsaeng gets to cuddle with me." Namjoon paused then looked at Yoongi with a teasing look. "Also, isn't your favorite dongsaeng Hob-ah? He spends more time with you then me."