QUEER?! OUTRAGEOUS!

Breaking news: ____ exposed for being gay! Kicked out of agency. Click here to know more..

Another new day, another new scandal for loving someone.

Exposed.

As if it is a thing that should be hidden; should we should be ashamed of. The actor that's "exposed" is kicked out of their label and currently their film shooting is stopped. Pausing slightly, he decided to go to their social media account.
The follower count seemed way less so he decided to check out the comments.

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Eww disgusting

Ew why is he gay he doesn't even look gay🤢

Someone's sexuality is not your f*ucking business

Wow, what that happened to his no dating contract? Cheated on us🤬
             |_ keep dreaming, honey

Shouldn't have been an actor if wanted to be gay too

God created only two genders, men and women for each other. Anyone who goes against this is a sinner
              |_ well God sent his son to convert assholes like you to better person too but here we are

Omg he's so brave for coming out! Let's all spam 💞  to show him our support

Yoongi switched off his phone and leaned back on his chair with a sigh. He took a small break from his work to see what was going on in social media but unfortunately, he was met with another thing that shouldn't be someone's damn business. Yoongi's fingers itched to take the phone and tweet something on the actor's support but... he couldn't.
The CEO and managers would be angry and this would raise further controversies.

Yoongi thought about his own self. What if, someday, he was caught in the heat of all this? How would people react? "Min Yoongi, the lead rapper of the biggest boy group in the world, BTS, is "exposed" to be queer!"
He didn't know if he would be able to help the world listen to his music anymore. Maybe keeping this hidden was for best..

_

Namjoon was with Jeongguk, who wanted to show him something, in secret.

"Hyung, will you look at this for me?" The younger handed his hyung a paper  with lots of scribblings.

Namjoon looking at him with confusion for a moment, then started reading the paper. Halfway through, his eyes widened a bit and a small smile graced his face. It was... beautiful. Namjoon was very well versed with their youngest members talent in being an all-rounder and successful in almost everything he did. But this was more.
The scribbling in the paper looked foreign yet familiar, something that is always spiraling in his head but never being quite in the hold to express in a piece of parchment.

"Gguk-ah... this is beautiful!" He exclaimed, seeing Jeongguk's face go so bright with a smile that is enough to blind someone. He let out a boyish laugh to come closer.

"Hyung, you know this is based on what you told to ARMYs on concerts and fanmeets. I haven't written a lot and this part needs to clean up a little bit and maybe you can write it better than I ca—"