The Rainbow after the Rain

"Namjoon, do you know how badly this can fuck you up?! Everyone's ruthless out there!" Yoongi almost shouted in horror. No way Namjoon was gonna do this! People would tear him apart and probably won't stop until he's out of the group.

"You think I don't know? But I don't have another option, hyung. It's either all our futures are at risk or I just come out and hope for the best. I'm scared too but we gotta do what we gotta do. People are ruthless but nothing I haven't experienced, right?"

The room felt quiet. Really, none of them had any option. "Just be safe, hyung. That's all we want," Jeongguk piped up quietly.

Namjoon ruffled his hair and sat down on the couch. The song would be released in half an hour and just five minutes after the song is released, Namjoon would make his tweet.

Nerves, jitters, filled the room. It seemed like the half an hour took forever to pass. As soon as the song was released Namjoon clicked on it, the boys surrounding him to hear it.

It was beautiful.

Yoongi felt like his heart stuttered as each he heard each line— it was like they were stabbing in his chest. He looked at Namjoon but the younger looked down solely in his phone, despite knowing Yoongi was looking at him.
Yoongi desperately hoped the younger would take him back, even if he didn't deserve it after putting Namjoon through that hell.

But for now, they had to focus on the matter at hand.

As soon as the song ended, Namjoon switched to Twitter and started typing his tweet. And just a minute later their phones pinged and they all took out to look at it.

The world looks more beautiful when all the colours of the rainbow shines bright.

Bisexual and beautiful. #RM

https://youtu.be/GiKZ_4EkYsA

"Honestly, I feel like hugging now," Taehyung said wiggling on his seat. The rest of the maknaes and Hoseok immediately jumped on Namjoon without warning who yelped at the force. "Guys!"
Taehyung dragged Yoongi and Jin in the hug too, holding them tightly, totally leaning against Namjoon.

It felt so warm and home, Yoongi never wanted to move away.
Then his eyes strayed to Namjoon. The same feeling from years ago returned when they all had their first group hug after Hoseok had returned. Like that day, Namjoon's eyes were glossy with unshed tears.

And years later Yoongi still stood by his word. Namjoon was the best thing that had ever happened to them.

♤♤♤

"Breaking news! RM or Kim Namjoon, the rapper of the biggest boy group in the world came out as bisexual to the world!"

BTS is huge, and the most influential band out there who always has the biggest impact on people for who they are and what they do.

There were people against them, especially Namjoon in bulks just like earlier. By every minute, the protests nationally and internationally grew in huge number. BigHit lot a few billion of market capitalization. However, this was much less than they expected.

Just within a few hours of the declaration, LGBTQ+ businesses saw a huge boom in their sales. Thousands and thousands of businesses organizations, clubs, groups, who never even knew much about BTS, supported them in any way they could.

Within a day of the declaration a huge pride parade took place. Queers, fans, allies and all supporters came to join the march. It was huge. The police were reluctantly sent to protect the crowd from the opposition crowd that took place.

From someplace, Kyungmin anonymously tweeted a picture of the parade with a finger heart hiding her face.

Oppa, maybe you're thinking the world is against you...
Believe us, this whole march of rainbows is ready to fight the world for you. Kim Namjoon, you're braver any person I know and you have my respect.

#WeWillFightForYou

♤♤♤

And Namjoon let himself be vulnerable to all of the boys at once for the first time in a while, them holding him as he cried into Jin's shoulder.

_________________________________________

LMAO I legit wrote this much without letting my parents see me using my phone. They now have my phone almost always. Sorry this one's TOO short.

Probably last update of this month but I'll try my best to update atleast once near the end of the month.

Stream Sexy Nukim uwu

He is so ethereal I can't even—