The Bigger Us

"So, you're saying men can get pregnant."

"Only the female Betas and the Omegas."

"But they're Greek alphabets?!" Jin shrieked.

"Oh my god, no! I'll have to explain." Jeongguk sighed exasperatedly and sat up straight, getting ready to to start explaining.

They were all given break for a day. Hobi was back from Los Angeles and for celebration, all the boys gathered in their dorms with pizza and alcohol. Two movies, 4 pizzas and a little tipsy later, Jeongguk started talking about an Omegaverse story where Harry was presented as an Omega and Alpha bully Draco fell for him all while bullying him. But almost everyone was clueless as to why he was stating Greek alphabets in front of random Harry Potter character names.

"Okay, in the Omegaverse, people are divided into three sub-genders. Alpha, Beta and Omega. Alphas are like super dominant, confident, like providers and such, no matter what their genders are. Betas are like caretakers, peacemakers and good things like that. And Omegas are the nurturing ones of the group, like they get taken care of, Alphas, Betas and sometimes even other Omegas court them and all. Those are really just stereotypes, though."

Jeongguk paused and looked around. Namjoon was massaging his temples while the others looked kind of interested even though Jin looked weirded out. Jeongguk saw this as an absolute win. Beaming, he started again.

"So, people can be in gay relationships easily, considering who they are impregnating."

"I still don't understand how a female can get a male pregnant," Yoongi said.

"Hyung, are you really invested in this?!" Namjoon exclaimed incredulously.

"It's unique, though."

"Omega-the fuck-verse is absolute crack, Jimin. It's furry as hell."

Jeongguk totally ignored their leader and continued. "Okay, so in a certain age, they are presented, Alphas have ruts, and Omegas have heats. Female Alphas develop a penis and male Omegas develop female reproductive organs which kinda aligns or whatever, with their anus. Alphas can impregnate, Omegas get pregnant and Betas have normal human anatomy so their females can get pregnant and males can impregnate."

Jeongguk pauses before suddenly remembering the most vital parts. "Oh! The best part, Alphas have a bulb thingy on their dick head called knot so when they get aroused it starts swelling. Omegas release slick from their vaginas or ass-crack and it tastes really good—"

"Dear God—"

"Hyung, you're an atheist—"

"—so sometimes Alphas go feral for a taste. Also, when alphas have sex, their knots swell and get locked inside their partner and releases no-joke cum. Sometimes their partners even have an extra orgasm when Alphas cum inside them. And that's basically the birth of M-Preg. That's actually one of the origins of breeding kinks between some couples too."

"Woah, what are the other ones?" Tae asked.

"Tentacle porn, monster fucking, alien egg kink—"

"Egg?!" Hobi said curiously.

"Yeah! Like, an alien or mermaid or such fucks you and lays eggs in you. Many sex toy companies even made egg-laying dildos—"

"Someone stop him, please."

"Namjoonie-hyung, no kink shaming."

"Oh my hell, I'm out of here this is weird as fuck. I'm not drunk enough for this." Jin got up with his bottle of alcohol and left for bed.