Please Don't...

A/n: stans who don't wanna see their favs to be friends with other idols and gtfo. This chap can be bad for you.

"Noona, you know what happens, right?" Namjoon said, biting his lips a little. Byul-yi just grinned and nodded her head.

"Namjoon, I know what I'm doing. I know the consequences and reaction. Don't worry about our Moomoos, I know they're all gonna welcome this with open hands. Of course, I know about the backlash but everyone gets that when they try out something new, don't they? All I need to know is if you're comfortable. If your fans are comfortable."

"Our ARMYs would never get fussed up about this, they will understand. It's just... I'm scared for you. I know you're open with your support of LGBTQ but the general public?"

Byul-yi sighed loudly and leaned back on her chair, poking her poached egg on the ramen with her chopsticks. "We can't keep hidden forever now, can we? Namjoon-ah, noona can't hide her real self for too long. It's suffocating." She paused a bit and then spoke up. "How about you? Doesn't it feel suffocating and humid always? Not wanting to know the real you?"

Namjoon kept quiet. Years ago, Seokjin introduced the whole of Mamamoo to Bangtan Sonyeodan. Namjoon and Hye-jin immediately clicked as friends with their similar interests and decided to meetup. But then, suddenly she had an emergency and had to visit her grandmother and Byul-yi came instead of her. Both the rappers then connected with their thought process, writings, rapping and producing. So, they basically talked and cried about their difficulties because she was lesbian and he was bisexual over glasses and glasses of soju. They promised to seal their lips until they were ready for the public and raised a toast to "queer besties."

"It... is suffocating. Sometimes, I feel like 'I don't care what happens, I'll reveal myself' but then, I stop myself. Isn't it all the fear that stops us? How everything we build over the years can just disintegrate in a matter of seconds?"

"Ah, yes. Afterall, we started from scratch. Isn't it weird, how the society controls people into thinking how people like us are outcasts?" Byul-yi said with a spiteful chuckle. Namjoon nodded with a sad smile. Both remained quiet for a few moments until the latter spoke up.

"I called Maman noona a week ago. We were talking just fine, you know? Family, food, movies, life."

"What did she say when you asked about work?"

"She didn't talk. For 15 minutes. I just... wish she wouldn't remain this closed off about her music anymore." Namjoon kept quiet for a few moments then lifted his head with a smile. "Noona, I'll help you with the song."

Byul-yi let out an exaggerated exhale and leaned back with a hands on air. "Thank you so much, Namjoon-ah, you saved me. You have no idea how many times I got rejected."

"I have an estimate, though." They both burst into laughter. After they finished their ramen, they slipped on their beanies and masks and left the place. Namjoon dropped Byul-yi to her dorms and Yongsun began insisting he had his dinner with them. But he had to put a rain-check on that, saying he already planned to spend some time with the boys since they didn't spend time together much, for quite some days.

On the way back home, he recieved a call. It was Jackson.

"Oh, Jackson-ah? Hi!"

"Dude, I called you 15 times in the last half an hour and all you say is 'hi'?! And don't 'Jackson-ah' me!"

"Dude I'm sorry, my phone was on silent. I was was Byul-yi noona."

"Ah! What did you say about the song? I actually talked to her about it a few days ago, you know. It might be about women but still queer friendly. Gives us some representation."