Love

Cheers, loud, clear and grounding, everywhere. The view of thousands and thousands of people are highlighted in tiny multitudes of lights which slowly turned to pink from purple.

The view is familiar and the music of the piano that flooded in his ears are something he felt in his life the past months. A beautiful combination.

Is this love
Is this love
Sometimes I know
Sometimes I don't

This was the song— of Namjoon for Yoongi.

Namjoon has been in love, not that he hasn't, when he was 15. It was light, airy, a little playful and so beautiful. He was sure it would be her. What he felt was familiar yet so new and different.

After that, there had been fleeting moments of liking but never the beautiful feeling he felt.

With Yoongi it was just so much more— amplified a thousand times.
With Yoongi he felt like he was falling in love for the first time and every moment, over and over again.

He didn't know what to name this feeling but he felt like he knew.

Namjoon knew this was what love felt like.

The next lyrics umm
What should I write umm
There are so many words circulating around me,
but none feels like how I feel

Namjoon is incredibly good at poetry, writing songs and very seldom he had trouble at writing what he felt.

But this....

It took him so long to find what he felt. He knew, but it was like every word from all the languages in the world fell short for writing even a line of this.

There was too much to say yet mere pen and paper can never contain what Namjoon felt for Yoongi, what Namjoon wanted to tell Yoongi.

Despite being so intelligent, Namjoon felt like he still didn't know enough to describe how he felt

I can just feel it.

Maybe that's why he was tongue-tied.

like the moon surely rises after the sun rises,

like fingernails grow,
like the trees undress themselves layer by layer when the winter comes,
that you are the one who will give meaning to my memories
that you are the one who will make a person into a love
Before knowing you, my heart was filled with straight lines only

It was a beautiful process.

Namjoon wasn't aware of it at first but when he started knowing, he was already deep in it.
And none of it felt unnatural. It was eventual, so subtle that he didn't know he was falling. When he did fall, his life didn't seem the same again.

All the old memories of them arguing, fighting, and shouting made him smile. Yoongi did this.
Maybe he didn't realize, but Yoongi turned all his past memories into fond reminiscing pieces that he would remember and laugh.